Trump is not a racist

no, just reminding some that are peckerwoods that

1. they don't control the narrative anymore

2 society is going to call them out

3. They are sliding into minority status due to low reproduction rates, drugs and suicide ,

Bringing up those facts isn't hate

Except .... • Over the past 35 years in America, an estimated 324,000 blacks have been killed at the hands of fellow blacks, proving whites are the least of their problems .

no, just reminding some that are peckerwoods that

1. they don't control the narrative anymore

2 society is going to call them out

3. They are sliding into minority status due to low reproduction rates, drugs and suicide ,

Bringing up those facts isn't hate

It's the Jews who are losing control of the narrative.

HTML:

What ? Does NOT prove what ?

That whites are not the blacks biggest problem. From racism, to job suppression, to lynching. You make what the whites have done to blacks over the years into a math problem? Think about the psychological damage. Think about financial and educational opportunities denied.

Bullshit. I read the fucking things. You are as alwayus flat out wrong. It was a consent decree. That is a legal fucking court procedure. Does light penetrate your bunker? Now you do it too you blind ass Trumpette https://www.clearinghouse.net/detail.php?id=15342
you are such a sad little child.........the consent decree is not a transcript......it is a settlement agreement and is not a procedure at all, it is a result.....
there is a transcript at that site of a motion hearing at which two lawyers and a judge argued over depositions.........there was no trial, there were no witnesses sworn......in fact the motion regarding depositions seems to center around the prosecution having difficulty producing relevant witnesses.........that may be why the state was so ready dismiss the case without even token fines........

apart from being ignorant of legal proceedings, I think that Nordnerd's biggest problem is that he cannot distinguish between allegations and proof in the legal system........

8k68i7vav0a11.jpg

THEY DATED FOR 2 YEARS

So what he fired Omarosa twice

That whites are not the blacks biggest problem. From racism, to job suppression, to lynching. You make what the whites have done to blacks over the years into a math problem? Think about the psychological damage. Think about financial and educational opportunities denied.

Hmmm.... Black unemployment at an all time low , affirmative action and and and ......

BTW .... Have been to any lynchings lately ?

Hmmm.... Black unemployment at an all time low , affirmative action and and and ......

BTW .... Have been to any lynchings lately ?
Oh, lately. When did we decide the past history of slavery and hate should be erased and a clean slate started? The black experience in America is far different than the history of whites. Black and white unemployment is low because the Obama economy has not been ruined by Trump yet.
But once Daffy's tariffs bring it down and America tightens its' belt, blacks will be the first notch.

apart from being ignorant of legal proceedings, I think that Nordnerd's biggest problem is that he cannot distinguish between allegations and proof in the legal system........

My problem;em is I have been familiar with what consent decrees are and what they are designed to do. You on the other hand, enter every conversation with no knowledge base whatsoever. You make silly noises and flee. I gave you the info and you styill acnnot process it. Trump fought with the government for years before his lawyers,including Cohn, accepted the consent decree. here you go again. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consent_decree It is a legal process.

Back