Trump is not a racist

you just don't get it do you.......everyone is prohibited from discriminating.........it like saying Fred got convicted of driving 150 mph in a 25mph zone because all charges were dropped and he had to promise never to drive 150mph..........

no......he got the case dismissed.......sorry that confuses you.......its a legal term that means dismissed........

What does the legal term “consent decree” mean?

Trump sued after that deal cliaming the cost of advertisements was a heavy financial burden that he could not afford. You are on a streak of wrong. Or just another Trumplestilskin who will accept nothing abbout Trump that is not positive. he is your messiah.,

I'm sorry.....I have proven you wrong so many times I can't keep track......the next time you make this claim just remember you're a mindless fool and know nothing about the topic.......it will save me the trouble of having to prove it again......

Hello Controlled Opposition,

Most people understand evolution is the reason for the wide variation of life. Some don't. That's OK. You are entitled to believe anything you like.

The reason Trump is a racist is not because of how many believe him to be one. It is because of the racist things he has done and said.

The number of people who believe him to be a racist is only a supporting factor in why he might be considered one.

As far as I am concerned, I have already heard all I need to hear to be convinced.

President Trump is totally a racist.

He discriminated against blacks in renting out apartments.
He fought in court for the right to discriminate against blacks.
He claimed he could not get a fair judgement from an Hispanic judge.
He wrongly called Hispanic immigrants rapists, drug dealers, criminals.
He did nothing for hurricane ravaged Puerto Rico until he was called on the carpet for it.
He said white supremacists are good people.

Total racist!

Okay. I'm not going to bother with your talking points.

guno, you are a self-loathing racist who wants white people dead.

no, just reminding some that are peckerwoods that

1. they don't control the narrative anymore

2 society is going to call them out

3. They are sliding into minority status due to low reproduction rates, drugs and suicide ,

Bringing up those facts isn't hate

That's one. What's the missing link? You might remember that I believe in evolution, but when it becomes a fact, we will know.

Live with the fact that every single scrap of evidence backs it. Not once has an incident disproved it. Darwins bok came out in 1859. Long time with huge amounts of data gathered. It still stands. Missing link means nothing in regrards to evolution.

Why do you keep posting lies? LOLOLOL He ran He had to run ads saying Trumps apartments were now open to all.

really?.....you're going to run with that?.......is "now open to all" specifically mentioned in the settlement agreement?.......lol, I would tell you were digging your hole deeper but you are out of hearing range already.....

really?.....you're going to run with that?.......is "now open to all" specifically mentioned in the settlement agreement?.......lol, I would tell you were digging your hole deeper but you are out of hearing range already.....

Do you know that after the settlement, which you stupidly believe Trump won, Trump Co. had to report all the people who tried to rent from any of their buildings and break them down by race. They had to do the same for their employees . They had to list them by race. They had to show that they were complying with the court decision, which you know nothing about. They had to do it for 3 years. The paperwork,. which I just went through, was very demanding. The hole you are talking about is in your head.

Do you know that after the settlement, which you stupidly believe Trump won, Trump Co. had to report all the people who tried to rent from any of their buildings and break them down by race. They had to do the same for their employees . They had to list them by race. They had to show that they were complying with the court decision, which you know nothing about. They had to do it for 3 years. The paperwork,. which I just went through, was very demanding. The hole you are talking about is in your head.
routine.....why did Trump have no fine like every one who actually committed an act of racism........by the way, it did not go unnoticed that you failed to grovel in the dirt regarding your last lie.......here is a reminder.......you lied about what had to be advertised......

routine.....why did Trump have no fine like every one who actually committed an act of racism........by the way, it did not go unnoticed that you failed to grovel in the dirt regarding your last lie.......here is a reminder.......you lied about what had to be advertised......

No I was correct. That is what Trump had to do and he sued to try and stop that. posting for you is lying. or showing utter lack of facts. Try, try, try to understand this.

From the court transcripts. look up what they are on line PP. Trump "I imagine a necessity from government standpoint, is very expensive to us. It is real onerous. Each sentence iin the ad is going to cost us a lot of money over the period of time we are expected to do it."

In what you use for a mind, does that sound like he was not having to do it? Does it? Does it seem to you that he is saying we didn't do it . Nope. Just bitching about the cost. No, i don'ty lie to you. that is all one sided.

Last edited:
Back