Trump is not a racist

My problem;em is I have been familiar with what consent decrees are and what they are designed to do. You on the other hand, enter every conversation with no knowledge base whatsoever. You make silly noises and flee. I gave you the info and you styill acnnot process it. Trump fought with the government for years before his lawyers,including Cohn, accepted the consent decree. here you go again. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consent_decree It is a legal process.

dude.......I am a lawyer who has handled civil rights cases.....you are a putz who has trouble pissing in a toilet.......

Lefties don't think about how their posts look. Kinda like when dogs shit on a porch or lawn.

the Post Modern Fool babbles inconsistencies, contradictions and convoluted logic...which is why I have him on IA. YOU proudly display willful ignorance and intellectual impotence. What you previously posted is probably the dumbest thing I've read so far this year. So you repeat your erroneous conclusion while admitting you just ignore fact based information that will contradict you.

:palm:

Say goodnight Gracie.

Oh, lately. When did we decide the past history of slavery and hate should be erased and a clean slate started? The black experience in America is far different than the history of whites. Black and white unemployment is low because the Obama economy has not been ruined by Trump yet.
But once Daffy's tariffs bring it down and America tightens its' belt, blacks will be the first notch.

Anybody could have fixed anything with $10 trillion ......

And shootings of innocent and/or unarmed black men is up. Then there's this https://www.naacp.org/latest/naacp-sees-continued-rise-hate-crimes-legacy-trumps-racism/

As for unemployment: https://thinkprogress.org/trump-address-congress-jobs-3fba86ed6655/

And what about affirmative action? Elucidate, please.

"Elucidate " .... LOL ! You sooooo ssssmmmmaaaarrrrtttt ! LOL !

Well my white daughter didn't get into the first college of her choice because of affirmative action.

But , hey it's life as we know it .

Those are indeed evidence, whether they prove racism or not. Some things must be accepted without actual proof.

Sure, evidence can be false or wrong and still be evidence, but I was very specific in my opening post that the type of evidence I was looking for would prove Trump is a racist. "Just accepting" that Trump is a racist is nowhere even close to what the opening post asks for.

For instance, I accept that some posters here are going to be so rude as to be unpleasant to talk to, so they are placed on Ignore. I can't prove rudeness. It is a matter of perception. Just as racism is.

This has some merit. Nobody can really know for sure what is in another's heart.

There is no crime in racism. But we do define it as a crime when actions are taken which violate the civil rights of another. While it is impossible to absolutely prove that civil rights have been violated, it can be shown in court in a convincingly enough manner that jurors agree beyond a reasonable doubt. When that occurs, it is deemed 'proven.' The 'proof' is not absolute. It is a matter of conjecture. In the course of such proof items of evidence are presented. None of which alone need be proof, but the compilation of them all might actually constitute it for legal purpose. No judge will allow a legal team to argue that since a presented item is not proof on it's own that it cannot be presented. No judge is going to entertain a semantic argument of what 'evidence' is. Your approach would be summarily disallowed in court. Rather, the word evidence is accepted as meaning what most people believe it means, and the argument boils down to whether or not evidence as acceptable to the court. There might be some evidence which is not deemed acceptable to the court, and is disallowed. But there is never a judgement that such evidence is not 'actual evidence.'

I am aware that evidence is evidence, regardless of it is legitimate or not. The kind of evidence that I requested in the opening post is very specific, and it excludes allegations, accusations, and dismissed cases. I asked specifically for evidence that proves Trump is a racist. I get what you are saying about "compilation of them" (multiple non proven items) adding up to something, but this works both ways. if there is a long history of non proven items, it can just as easily suggest innocence as it suggests guilt.

dude.......I am a lawyer who has handled civil rights cases.....you are a putz who has trouble pissing in a toilet.......

Then have someone explain the consent decree and take the time to read it. That is what Trump, agreed to. It is written in the decree. Hell, if you are ,you know that is much of what consent decrees were designed for.

Then have someone explain the consent decree and take the time to read it. That is what Trump, agreed to. It is written in the decree. Hell, if you are ,you know that is much of what consent decrees were designed for.

the one that dismissed the case without even a token fine?......Trump agreed to the boiler plate they usually wrap around the fine.......

the one that dismissed the case without even a token fine?......Trump agreed to the boiler plate they usually wrap around the fine.......

Yet Trump bitched endlessly about how onerous the paper ads would be. He said each sentence over the time period is going to cost us a lot of money. That sound like money to you? He also had to fill out reports showing everyone who tried to obtain an apartment, their race . he had to tell how many employees, again divided by race. No it was not dismissed. It was a consent decree. That is what Trump agrred to and more.

No it was not dismissed.

Here is what it says:

It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in
consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility
contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C.
Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their
personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations
contained therein, and predating this Order.

the consent decree specifically says it was dismissed.......sorry puckerbait........you lose.......

here is the final consent decree you Trump blowing right wing ,Putin fanboy..https://www.clearinghouse.net/chDocs/public/FH-NY-0024-0034.pdf and another explantion. https://www.npr.org/2016/09/29/4959...ed-by-decades-old-housing-discrimination-case dand this. https://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2017/02/trump-fbi-files-discrimination-case-235067 PP you are a flat out liar.

Last edited:

yes.....I have read it many times since 2016......are these the words that make me a flat out liar when I say the claims of discrimination were dismissed?.....
the complaint against Fred C. Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations contained therein, and predating this Order.
(Page 2, I)

or are those the words that make you look like a fucking idiot?.......

yes.....I have read it many times since 2016......are these the words that make me a flat out liar when I say the claims of discrimination were dismissed?.....

(Page 2, I)

The judge threw out Trumps countersuit for 100 mill. Is that the one you think this is about? Because Trump entered into a consent decree.

(Page 2, I)

The judge threw out Trumps countersuit for 100 mill. Is that the one you think this is about? Because Trump entered into a consent decree. Are those words fooling you? I don't know about liar, that is a Repuiblican fun term. but you are wrong.? http://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-report-trump-housing-discrimination-2017-2

Back