Trump is not a racist

"Elucidate " .... LOL ! You sooooo ssssmmmmaaaarrrrtttt ! LOL !

Well my white daughter didn't get into the first college of her choice because of affirmative action.

But , hey it's life as we know it .

But hey, my friend from college (who is white) didn't get into Yale because a slot was held open for a LESS QUALIFIED "legacy" student.
Life as we know it indeed, son.

Trump is a terrible racist. Or he plays one very well in real life. If it talks like a hater and hires other haters, you get a clear sense of what he is.

Trump is a terrible racist. Or he plays one very well in real life. If it talks like a hater and hires other haters, you get a clear sense of what he is.

Nordberg is a terrible liar. Or he plays one very well in real life. If it talks like a hater and agrees with other haters, you get a clear sense of what he is.

I recently started an introduction thread, and was welcomed with a much appreciated hazing from the lefties here. Sweet! My kinda forum. Anyway, I saw a couple challenges from the lefties here to engage in a debate about anything. Anyway, I will open with one of my favorite debates that I have done on a half dozen other political boards, which is about evidence that Trump is a racist. Some of you may have seen my threads about this on DP, TPF, USMB, OR PF. If not, I will make you aware that I have won this debate on all those boards, and that they are available if any lefties want to research them to see how to beat me.

Ok, here is the challange. I assert that Trump is not a racist, even though the lefty media has painted him as such, and even though the general consensus of the left is that he is. I assert that there is absolutely ZERO evidence that proves he is a racist. I challange any lefty to present evidence here on this thread that proves that he is a racist. A quote in coorect context of something that Trump really did say would work, but not an allegation from another party that he said something racist. A lawsuit is not evidence either, since it is still an allegation until a legal decision is made. The other critical thing that absolutely must be clarified is which specific race Trump believes to be inferior to his own. Race must be involved for there to be racism.

Almost every lefty in the past has presented links to allegations that Trump is a racist, but none have ever been evidence. There is a lot of low hanging fruit on google, such as the HuffPo 13 items that Trump is a racist, but none of the propaganda is evidence. Ok lefties, let's see what you've got.

You decide you have the right to deny all conflicting debate. Somehow think someone as dumb as you are, is an authority. You lose them all. But since they cannot penetrate your right wing bubble, you claim they do not exist.
Tell the Central parkkFive they are wrong, that Trump is correct they belong in jail for murder. And ofd course DNA is wrong and you and trump are right. Trump ran ads in the paper saying they should be executed. Even after court releasedthem, trump maintained they are guilty. Kinda like arguing with you. Facts do not matter.

You decide you have the right to deny all conflicting debate. Somehow think someone as dumb as you are, is an authority. You lose them all. But since they cannot penetrate your right wing bubble, you claim they do not exist.
Tell the Central parkkFive they are wrong, that Trump is correct they belong in jail for murder. And ofd course DNA is wrong and you and trump are right. Trump ran ads in the paper saying they should be executed. Even after court releasedthem, trump maintained they are guilty. Kinda like arguing with you. Facts do not matter.

Just post a link to the proof that Trump is a racist. Not a link to allegations, dismissed cases or propaganda, post a link to the real deal.

Just post a link to the proof that Trump is a racist. Not a link to allegations, dismissed cases or propaganda, post a link to the real deal.

Central park 5 was not only a real deal, but lasted years. Trump has a totality that includes
Real estate court cases over racism
Central Park 5
Birtherism declaring Obama a Kenyan and cheater for years
Called Maxine waters a low IQ person
Called African countries shitholes
Mexicans are rapists and drug dealers
His Kaepernick tirades
Trump has a long history of racism and abuse of blacks.

Central park 5 was not only a real deal, but lasted years. Trump has a totality that includes
Real estate court cases over racism
Central Park 5
Birtherism declaring Obama a Kenyan and cheater for years
Called Maxine waters a low IQ person
Called African countries shitholes
Mexicans are rapists and drug dealers
His Kaepernick tirades
Trump has a long history of racism and abuse of blacks.

Just provide a link to proof that Trump is a racist, not to a list of allegations, dismissed cases, or propaganda. Even if you list hundreds of allegations and propaganda, it still won't add up to a single piece of actual evidence that he is a racist.

Back