Trump is not a racist

However Trumps were prohibited from discrinimating against any person in terms conditions or privileges.

you just don't get it do you.......everyone is prohibited from discriminating.........it like saying Fred got convicted of driving 150 mph in a 25mph zone because all charges were dropped and he had to promise never to drive 150mph..........

The only thing Trump got was not having to plea guilty or go to trial

no......he got the case dismissed.......sorry that confuses you.......its a legal term that means dismissed........

you just don't get it do you.......everyone is prohibited from discriminating.........it like saying Fred got convicted of driving 150 mph in a 25mph zone because all charges were dropped and he had to promise never to drive 150mph..........

no......he got the case dismissed.......sorry that confuses you.......its a legal term that means dismissed........

Case dismissed. Charges were never dropped.

It was fucking not dismissed. It was a consent decree. Are you familiar with the word consent? Do you know this is doing everything that a guilty plea or a guilty verdict would do, without admitting it in public.; Do you think a consent decree is innocence.? Do people enter them for sport? you actually show ignorance at an amazing level. I can see why you like trump.,

Last edited:

I find it funny That the kolobian church practiced outward racism they claimed was ordered in the book of kolob, fast forward to 1978 when they were feeling the heat about their racism, low and behold at the same time they got a revelation from their moo men god to change!! :laugh:

And now we have a kolobian like you defending trumps racism as not racist

Racist? Lowlife? Pervert? Buffoon? Ugly? Moron?

Essentially a non-broke-ass version of Banjoman CFM?

Trump is all of these things, but worst of all, he's President of the United States.

And that's on the 63,000,000 douchebags who voted for him.

They're irredeemable. They'll never be regarded as anything but vile trash in respectable circles.

PoliTalker wrote: We have strong evidence of evolution. The theory of evolution is essentially accepted as fact by most, and there is very strong evidence of evolution, but it is not considered proven. Many refuse to accept the evidence, just as you refuse to accept the Trump is a racist.

Evolution is called a theory because it is a theory. The number of people who accept it as fact does not matter. You have contradicted your argument by saying that Trump is a racist because a lot of people believe he is.

PoliTalker wrote: We have strong evidence of evolution. The theory of evolution is essentially accepted as fact by most, and there is very strong evidence of evolution, but it is not considered proven. Many refuse to accept the evidence, just as you refuse to accept the Trump is a racist.

Evolution is called a theory because it is a theory. The number of people who accept it as fact does not matter. You have contradicted your argument by saying that Trump is a racist because a lot of people believe he is.

As usual. a misunderstanding of what a theory is. A scienfific theory is valid until is has one, just one incident that does not fit it. At that point, the theory is thrown out or revamped, A theory has to be predictable and have proof . It is not what theory means in conventional usage. It is a very rigorous term in science.

As usual. a misunderstanding of what a theory is. A scienfific theory is valid until is has one, just one incident that does not fit it. At that point, the theory is thrown out or revamped, A theory has to be predictable and have proof . It is not what theory means in conventional usage. It is a very rigorous term in science.

When evolution (which I believe in) is found to be fact, the appropriate experts will begin to call it, "the fact of evolution."

But you make a good point. Politicker was comparing hard science (incorrectly) with sociology. As the number of people who believe in evolution does not make it valid, so the theory that Trump is a racist because many think it does not make it fact.

Theory vs. Scientific Theory

He paid a ton to run the advertisements and later took that to court saying it was too big a burden. So as usual, you are wrong, wrong, wrong. But you still believe.

lol.....no.....its one simple logo added to advertisements you already run to find tenants........

I find it funny That the kolobian church practiced outward racism they claimed was ordered in the book of kolob, fast forward to 1978 when they were feeling the heat about their racism, low and behold at the same time they got a revelation from their moo men god to change!! :laugh:

And now we have a kolobian like you defending trumps racism as not racist

I find it funny you seem to think I am morman.....at least it confirms how out of touch you are with reality......

It was fucking not dismissed. It was a consent decree. Are you familiar with the word consent? DTro you know this is doing everything that a guilty plea or a guilty verdict would do, without admitting it in public.; Do you think a consent decree is innocence.? Do people enter them for sport? you actually show ignorance at an amazing level. I can see why you like trump.,

no child.....the settlement agreement specifically says the case is dismissed.......do I think a consent "decree" is innocence?.......yes, when there isn't a fine involved........shucks the last case I handled the client was charged with age discrimination for advertising a $2500 a week lakefront cottage and turning down renters under age 24.......the settlement fined my client $1000........Trump didn't even to pay that much.......

no child.....the settlement agreement specifically says the case is dismissed.......do I think a consent "decree" is innocence?.......yes, when there isn't a fine involved........shucks the last case I handled the client was charged with age discrimination for advertising a $2500 a week lakefront cottage and turning down renters under age 24.......the settlement fined my client $1000........Trump didn't even to pay that much.......

Trump sued after that deal cliaming the cost of advertisements was a heavy financial burden that he could not afford. You are on a streak of wrong. Or just another Trumplestilskin who will accept nothing abbout Trump that is not positive. he is your messiah.,

Hello Controlled Opposition,

Most people understand evolution is the reason for the wide variation of life. Some don't. That's OK. You are entitled to believe anything you like.

The reason Trump is a racist is not because of how many believe him to be one. It is because of the racist things he has done and said.

The number of people who believe him to be a racist is only a supporting factor in why he might be considered one.

As far as I am concerned, I have already heard all I need to hear to be convinced.

President Trump is totally a racist.

He discriminated against blacks in renting out apartments.
He fought in court for the right to discriminate against blacks.
He claimed he could not get a fair judgement from an Hispanic judge.
He wrongly called Hispanic immigrants rapists, drug dealers, criminals.
He did nothing for hurricane ravaged Puerto Rico until he was called on the carpet for it.
He said white supremacists are good people.

Total racist!

Back