Trump is not a racist

make racists afraid again

Are you afraid?

I spit in the face of the black guy.

Obama was nothing more than another black failure in a government job and another black family in government housing. Stupid nigger.
If you're black and you vote democrat, then you're a "nigger". If you're white and you vote democrat, then you're "white trash". If you're Asian and you vote democrat, then you're a "zipper head". If you're Hispanic and you vote democrat, then you're a "wetback".

you gonna come and get me penis throat

I don't associate with racists like you.

Obama was nothing more than another black failure in a government job and another black family in government housing. Stupid nigger.
If you're black and you vote democrat, then you're a "nigger". If you're white and you vote democrat, then you're "white trash". If you're Asian and you vote democrat, then you're a "zipper head". If you're Hispanic and you vote democrat, then you're a "wetback".

we need to beat you assholes back down to the curb and kick you back into the gutter where you racists belong

Talking to yourself, racist?

Self-harm is never a solution. Get help.

What is your belief on that question, racist. Do you believe your race is superior to any other race?
Do you believe your ethnicity is superior to any other ethnicity?
Very easy questions.

Those may very well be simple questions, but they have nothing to do with what this thread is about. I will make an exception for you and answer these questions, but on one condition. Post some actual evidence that Trump is a racist, and exclude allegations, dismissed cases, or propaganda. Do this simple thing, and I will answer your thread derailment question.

Those may very well be simple questions, but they have nothing to do with what this thread is about. I will make an exception for you and answer these questions, but on one condition. Post some actual evidence that Trump is a racist, and exclude allegations, dismissed cases, or propaganda. Do this simple thing, and I will answer your thread derailment question.

It is a simple yes or no question.
I have asked you several times now. Each time you have evaded it.
Once again you have slipped by, refusing to answer .
We all know the true answer . The question was purely rhetorical anyway, you racist scumbag swine.

Back