Trump is not a racist

Yes, What was I thinking making excuses for you assholes by trying to use ignorance as an excuse!

But, ignorance is no excuse now is it? So, let's just tell it like it really is- you trumptards are just assholes! Plain and simple! And no excuse for that either!

What you wouldn't do to for some actual evidence of racism to post here. 1200 posts, all because lefties can't post anything besides accusations, allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop lists, and general derailments like what you just posted.

What you wouldn't do to for some actual evidence of racism to post here. 1200 posts, all because lefties can't post anything besides accusations, allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop lists, and general derailments like what you just posted.

Please stop with the asininity, blind ignorance, and redundancy! You were unable to make your point so just accept it and move on- and no more tiny-fisted tirades OK?

Please stop with the asininity, blind ignorance, and redundancy! You were unable to make your point so just accept it and move on- and no more tiny-fisted tirades OK?

He presumes the power to decide what is racist and what is fact. Anything that proves Trump is a racist, and that is a hell of a lot, is simply dismissed and he claims victory. We know Trump is a despicable human being and a life time racist, regardleess of total rejection of any and ll evidence by Evmerto. He is just wrong.

He presumes the power to decide what is racist and what is fact..

I clearly specified that I was looking for actual evidence. Allegations are absolutely NOT evidence. Dismissed cases are certainly not evidence either, especially when they are dismissed specifically as allegations. We also know that accusations are not evidence either. No matter how many times you present allegations, accusations, or dismissed cases, they still aren't evidence.

If you have some evidence that is more than just an accusation. allegation, a dismissed case, or a list of gish gallop, present it now with an explanation of how it is not just one of these non evidence conditions.

I clearly specified that I was looking for actual evidence. Allegations are absolutely NOT evidence. Dismissed cases are certainly not evidence either, especially when they are dismissed specifically as allegations. We also know that accusations are not evidence either. No matter how many times you present allegations, accusations, or dismissed cases, they still aren't evidence.

If you have some evidence that is more than just an accusation. allegation, a dismissed case, or a list of gish gallop, present it now with an explanation of how it is not just one of these non evidence conditions.

Also decided you will decide what is and isn't evidence. Therin is the disagreement. Many of us see what Trump has done and said his whole life is clear and obvious racism. The fact theat you say no is irrelevant. The facts remain the same. Trump has demonstrated his racism blatantly and clearly whether you choose to believe it or not.
Your views of what has been offered do not make them so. Trump was nailed for racism. because you do not comprehend that courts offer wealthy people and corporations an escape valve from the public humilition of their crimes does not mean they did not do them. You can see banks getting fined billions of dollrs for crimes agains their customers and they pay . but because they are not required to admit guilt, does no change their guilt. Their reputations are worth more . They want to go back to cheating,, like trump wanted to go back to discriminating.http://knowledge.wharton.upenn.edu/article/paying-a-fine-but-not-admitting-guilt/

OPie tried to come to the forum and tell us that the sky is not blue- that shit don't stink- and he could leap tall buildings with a single bounce!

We called you out- and you lost the argument!

Next thread please!

Trump has demonstrated his racism blatantly and clearly whether you choose to believe it or not.

If it requires faith, it is not evidence. Please present some evidence that Trump is a racist. Do not post shit that requires faith to believe, and do not post allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, or lists of gish gallop. Just post actual evidence.

OPie tried to come to the forum and tell us that the sky is not blue- that shit don't stink- and he could leap tall buildings with a single bounce!

We called you out- and you lost the argument!

Next thread please!

I just want to see a link to some actual evidence that Trump is a racist. Not shit that requires faith to believe in, and not gish gallop. Not accusations or allegations, and not thread derailment crap like what you are doing. Just post some actual evidence. Produce the fucking link.

I just want to see a link to some actual evidence that Trump is a racist. Not shit that requires faith to believe in, and not gish gallop. Not accusations or allegations, and not thread derailment crap like what you are doing. Just post some actual evidence. Produce the fucking link.

Been lots of it. You just say it isn't when it is. Gallop that gish.

I recently started an introduction thread, and was welcomed with a much appreciated hazing from the lefties here. Sweet! My kinda forum. Anyway, I saw a couple challenges from the lefties here to engage in a debate about anything. Anyway, I will open with one of my favorite debates that I have done on a half dozen other political boards, which is about evidence that Trump is a racist. Some of you may have seen my threads about this on DP, TPF, USMB, OR PF. If not, I will make you aware that I have won this debate on all those boards, and that they are available if any lefties want to research them to see how to beat me.

Ok, here is the challange. I assert that Trump is not a racist, even though the lefty media has painted him as such, and even though the general consensus of the left is that he is. I assert that there is absolutely ZERO evidence that proves he is a racist. I challange any lefty to present evidence here on this thread that proves that he is a racist. A quote in coorect context of something that Trump really did say would work, but not an allegation from another party that he said something racist. A lawsuit is not evidence either, since it is still an allegation until a legal decision is made. The other critical thing that absolutely must be clarified is which specific race Trump believes to be inferior to his own. Race must be involved for there to be racism.

Almost every lefty in the past has presented links to allegations that Trump is a racist, but none have ever been evidence. There is a lot of low hanging fruit on google, such as the HuffPo 13 items that Trump is a racist, but none of the propaganda is evidence. Ok lefties, let's see what you've got.

If he wasn't, you wouldn't have felt compelled to do the thread pard. You know it too.

If he wasn't, you wouldn't have felt compelled to do the thread pard. You know it too.

You will NEVER post evidence on this thread. Weak shit like what you just posted will be all you ever post on this thread.

There is a game where somebody hides a marble under one of three half coconut shells. The person with the three shells moves them all around while you try and keep track of where the one with the marble under it is. This game is all lefties have to offer on this thread, and there will NEVER EVER be a lefty who posts what the opening post asks for. Your next post absolutely WILL NOT contain what the opening post asks for, it will only be other "stuff".

Any proof we would show you would bounce off your head like a superball bouncing off a Sherman tank.

Because you are so polarized and hardened into cement with your bias and beliefs!

So why should anyone bother to try and argue with you about anything.

Any proof we would show you would bounce off your head like a superball bouncing off a Sherman tank.

Because you are so polarized and hardened into cement with your bias and beliefs!

So why should anyone bother to try and argue with you about anything.

You will NEVER post evidence on this thread. Weak shit like what you just posted will be all you ever post on this thread.

There is a game where somebody hides a marble under one of three half coconut shells. The person with the three shells moves them all around while you try and keep track of where the one with the marble under it is. This game is all lefties have to offer on this thread, and there will NEVER EVER be a lefty who posts what the opening post asks for. Your next post absolutely WILL NOT contain what the opening post asks for, it will only be other "stuff".

I recently started an introduction thread, and was welcomed with a much appreciated hazing from the lefties here. Sweet! My kinda forum. Anyway, I saw a couple challenges from the lefties here to engage in a debate about anything. Anyway, I will open with one of my favorite debates that I have done on a half dozen other political boards, which is about evidence that Trump is a racist. Some of you may have seen my threads about this on DP, TPF, USMB, OR PF. If not, I will make you aware that I have won this debate on all those boards, and that they are available if any lefties want to research them to see how to beat me.

Ok, here is the challange. I assert that Trump is not a racist, even though the lefty media has painted him as such, and even though the general consensus of the left is that he is. I assert that there is absolutely ZERO evidence that proves he is a racist. I challange any lefty to present evidence here on this thread that proves that he is a racist. A quote in coorect context of something that Trump really did say would work, but not an allegation from another party that he said something racist. A lawsuit is not evidence either, since it is still an allegation until a legal decision is made. The other critical thing that absolutely must be clarified is which specific race Trump believes to be inferior to his own. Race must be involved for there to be racism.

Almost every lefty in the past has presented links to allegations that Trump is a racist, but none have ever been evidence. There is a lot of low hanging fruit on google, such as the HuffPo 13 items that Trump is a racist, but none of the propaganda is evidence. Ok lefties, let's see what you've got.

Of course Trump is a racist.. Look at his track record, but unlike you he doesn't give it a second thought.

Trump is a racist as was his father. This thread goes on and on as if truth is found in saying the same lie over and over again and hoping the past and the man change.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?80126-Trump-is-not-a-racist&p=2269494#post2269494 Trump racist

That people deny Trump's racism only shows what puppets they are, followers and emasculated men all. Nothing new there. Blowhards like Trump give strength to weak men, he says what they say and think in their resentment, a resentment that someone is getting something they deserve. See last link for an outline and see my emasculated male thread. The paradox is as the weak white male screams praise for Donnie, he fails even to pay them for their work in NY and the rich laugh all the way to the bank. Fool thy name is right wing trump voter.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/01/15/opinion/leonhardt-trump-racist.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/14/opinion/trump-racist-shithole.html

"Here we have a man who for more than four decades has been repeatedly associated with racial discrimination or bigoted comments about minorities, some of them made on television for all to see. While any one episode may be ambiguous, what emerges over more than four decades is a narrative arc, a consistent pattern — and I don’t see what else to call it but racism." http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/24/opinion/sunday/is-donald-trump-a-racist.html

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?71270-The-Emasculated-American

Of course Trump is a racist.. Look at his track record, but unlike you he doesn't give it a second thought.

Please post a link of something in his "track record" that shows evidence that he is a racist. I am not interested in any track record of accusations, allegations, dismissed cases, or lists of gish gallop, since none of those are actually evidence, I am only interested in the track record of actual evidence.

Keep in mind that you will NEVER post actual evidence on this thread, and there will NEVER EVER be a lefty who posts what the opening post asks for. Your next post absolutely WILL NOT contain what the opening post asks for, it will only be other "stuff". When I see the notification that somebody has quoted me, it takes me to the list of who quoted me. When I see that a lefty quoted me in this thread, I know before I even click on it that it absolutely will not be what the opening post asks for. When I click on it to see what the lefty wrote, it is only to see what the lefty posted instead of actual evidence.

Trump is a racist as was his father. This thread goes on and on as if truth is found in saying the same lie over and over again and hoping the past and the man change.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?80126-Trump-is-not-a-racist&p=2269494#post2269494 Trump racist

That people deny Trump's racism only shows what puppets they are, followers and emasculated men all. Nothing new there. Blowhards like Trump give strength to weak men, he says what they say and think in their resentment, a resentment that someone is getting something they deserve. See last link for an outline and see my emasculated male thread. The paradox is as the weak white male screams praise for Donnie, he fails even to pay them for their work in NY and the rich laugh all the way to the bank. Fool thy name is right wing trump voter.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/01/15/opinion/leonhardt-trump-racist.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/14/opinion/trump-racist-shithole.html

"Here we have a man who for more than four decades has been repeatedly associated with racial discrimination or bigoted comments about minorities, some of them made on television for all to see. While any one episode may be ambiguous, what emerges over more than four decades is a narrative arc, a consistent pattern — and I don’t see what else to call it but racism." http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/24/opinion/sunday/is-donald-trump-a-racist.html

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?71270-The-Emasculated-American

This is gish gallup. Every last item in your gish gallup is either an accusation, dismissed case, or allegation. Allegations, accusations, and dismissed case are NOT actual evidence. Every last item in your gish gallop compilation has already been covered in this thread.

Back