Trump is not a racist

You are a rare lefty to admit that you don't think Trump is a racist. Many lefties are stuck defending the notion that he is, and they have to do this with zero evidence that proves he is a racist.

Thank you. Trump does appeal to the racists, especially when it comes to immigration though. That's another story.

Thank you. Trump does appeal to the racists, especially when it comes to immigration though. That's another story.

Indeed, that is another story. That narrative comes up though, because it's hard for lefties to just say it like it is. There always has to be something mixed in to dilute what's being said.

Indeed, that is another story. That narrative comes up though, because it's hard for lefties to just say it like it is. There always has to be something mixed in to dilute what's being said.

Some examples such as Central Park Five and others will explain why some think Trump is racist.

The past is a pesky thing for politicians.

Some examples such as Central Park Five and others will explain why some think Trump is racist.

The past is a pesky thing for politicians.

Indeed. Allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, and propaganda presented by a biased media to weak minded lefties will create a false perception. Obviously, there is zero evidence that proves Trump is a racist though.

Indeed. Allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, and propaganda presented by a biased media to weak minded lefties will create a false perception. Obviously, there is zero evidence that proves Trump is a racist though.

Why does it have to be solely "lefties"?

We're pushing four years now, and still not a shred of evidence that proves Trump is not a racist. I wouldn't be surprised to see lefties claim that it doesn't matter any more, since the whole racism thing was only a political weapon in the first place...

131 pages of proof that trump is a bigot. Yet still, Evmerto thinks denying the truth over and over is winning. This is a display of his childishness.

Wrong . The evidence has been presented over and over. In a sense, the whole thread is like a typical post of yours. It just says NO over and over thinking it is how you debate.

Paradox. Which is it, dude? You say there is no evidence, now you say there is. You are being irrational.

I recently started an introduction thread, and was welcomed with a much appreciated hazing from the lefties here. Sweet! My kinda forum. Anyway, I saw a couple challenges from the lefties here to engage in a debate about anything. Anyway, I will open with one of my favorite debates that I have done on a half dozen other political boards, which is about evidence that Trump is a racist. Some of you may have seen my threads about this on DP, TPF, USMB, OR PF. If not, I will make you aware that I have won this debate on all those boards, and that they are available if any lefties want to research them to see how to beat me.

Ok, here is the challange. I assert that Trump is not a racist, even though the lefty media has painted him as such, and even though the general consensus of the left is that he is. I assert that there is absolutely ZERO evidence that proves he is a racist. I challange any lefty to present evidence here on this thread that proves that he is a racist. A quote in coorect context of something that Trump really did say would work, but not an allegation from another party that he said something racist. A lawsuit is not evidence either, since it is still an allegation until a legal decision is made. The other critical thing that absolutely must be clarified is which specific race Trump believes to be inferior to his own. Race must be involved for there to be racism.

Almost every lefty in the past has presented links to allegations that Trump is a racist, but none have ever been evidence. There is a lot of low hanging fruit on google, such as the HuffPo 13 items that Trump is a racist, but none of the propaganda is evidence. Ok lefties, let's see what you've got.

Bullshit

Wrong . The evidence has been presented over and over. In a sense, the whole thread is like a typical post of yours. It just says NO over and over thinking it is how you debate.

Everyone's a racist but you, right? Sounds like a few other assholes on this forum...

The problem with the evidence that you claim has been posted over and over is that you can NEVER post it here where we can see it. We already know that you will NEVER post it on this thread or quote your own post where you posted it. The evidence that you claim to have posted will always remain "somewhere", but we will NEVER see it. The most we will ever see from you are allegations, gish gallop, dismissed cases secondhand quotes, propaganda, or claims to have already posted evidence "somewhere".

You are not the first lefty who has failed to post even a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist. Every lefty dreams of doing it, but every lefty falls as short as you just did. Just so you know, you will NEVER be posting even the tiniest shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist. NEVER. You probably don't even have what it takes to post the typical non-evidence like allegations, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, dismissed cases, or propaganda.

Just remember... NEVER.

Back