Trump is not a racist

Lefties love Trump so much that they refuse to post any evidence that would prove he is a racist. Lefties are protecting Trump.

1926 posts and several years later, no lefty has posted evidence that proves Trump is a racist. There is a pretty good reason why no lefty has posted a shred of evidence, lol...

If Trump had said this, it would count as evidence that proves Trump is a racist:

“Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Biden, then you ain’t black.”

Trump did not say this though...

If Trump had said “poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids”, it would count as evidence that he is a racist. Trump didn't say this though, Biden did.

I doubt Trump is bona fide racist.

It's too much for a lefty to just come out and say he doesn't think Trump is a racist when the left has been trying to paint him as a racist over his entire political career. That's why we see lefties say things like "I don't think he's a BONA-FIDE racist. The bona-fide thing is meant to marginalize the impact of just saying it like it is.

It's too much for a lefty to just come out and say he doesn't think Trump is a racist when the left has been trying to paint him as a racist over his entire political career. That's why we see lefties say things like "I don't think he's a BONA-FIDE racist. The bona-fide thing is meant to marginalize the impact of just saying it like it is.

It means I don't think he's racist.

Back