Trump is not a racist

You are a lying trump backer who simply refuses to face the facts of racism that have been handed to you over and over. Can you not be honest? Are you getting paid to lie? I have to figure why you are so damn dishonest.

You are a lying trump backer who simply refuses to face the facts of racism that have been handed to you over and over. Can you not be honest? Are you getting paid to lie? I have to figure why you are so damn dishonest.

You must REALLY love Trump. STOP protecting Trump by refusing to post the evidence. Trump can take care of himself. He doesn't need you protect him, so post the evidence.

1883 post and three years later, and still nothing. It's good to have this thread around as a reference. It shows that every lefty who has posted on it is aware that there is not even a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist. Even nerdberg know there is no such evidence, other than what he alleges was posted in the secret hiding place where all the evidence of Trump/Russian collusion is posted.

Every lefty on this thread is devoted and loyal to Trump. They absolutely refuse to post even a shred of actual evidence that proves their hero Trump is a racist. Lefties will post allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, propaganda, and any non evidence they can find, but this is only so they can look like they are towing the lefty line. They secretly LOVE Trump though, so they will NEVER betray him by posting actual evidence that proves he is a racist.

Yep!

1883 post and three years later, and still nothing. It's good to have this thread around as a reference. It shows that every lefty who has posted on it is aware that there is not even a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist. Even nerdberg know there is no such evidence, other than what he alleges was posted in the secret hiding place where all the evidence of Trump/Russian collusion is posted.

Exactly, Ev, exactly.

Gish gallop links are not evidence of anything. Isolate something from that gish gallop list and post it here. Once again, allegations, dismissed cases, secondhand quotes, gish gallop, propaganda, or claims to have already posted the evidence "somewhere" are not evidence.

Have you noticed that I do repeat the same list of non evidence items every time I request the evidence? Why would you post a gish gallop list when gish gallop is not evidence? Gish gallop has already been discussed in this thread, so you are aware that gish gallop is not evidence in itself. Are you really this fucking stupid? You thought you could sneak in a gish gallop list and nobody would notice that you tried this cheap shit?

Very true, Ev, very true.

1893 posts over 3 years and no lefty has posted evidence that proves Trump is a racist. Time for somebody to claim that it has already been posted "somewhere", or time for somebody to post a gish gallop list...

All those posts and Trump's racism he's been shown over an over. Evmerto lies about what has been given him. But you will not find the truth from rightys and absolutely not a deadhead righty like him. Trump's racism has been proven.

All those posts and Trump's racism he's been shown over an over. Evmerto lies about what has been given him. But you will not find the truth from rightys and absolutely not a deadhead righty like him. Trump's racism has been proven.

Lol, you are like clockwork with the "somewhere" location of the evidence as I posted in post 1892. Nobody will ever know where "somewhere" is, but I'm guessing that it is right next to the evidence that proves Trump colluded with the Russians.

Whatever you post next, it absolutely will not be evidence that proves Trump is a racist. I GUARANTEE you won't. When you post something besides the evidence, I'll remind you that I guaranteed you wouldn't. Watch and see.

1896 posts and over 3 years, and no lefty has posted evidence that proves Trump is a racist. We've seen claims that it has already been posted "somewhere" that cannot be revealed, and we've seen allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, and propaganda. We have even seen lefties try to remove the race from racism, but we have not seen a shred of actual evidence that proves Trump is a racist.

1896 posts and over 3 years, and no lefty has posted evidence that proves Trump is a racist. We've seen claims that it has already been posted "somewhere" that cannot be revealed, and we've seen allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, and propaganda. We have even seen lefties try to remove the race from racism, but we have not seen a shred of actual evidence that proves Trump is a racist.
Blow it out your wazoo, there’s proof, you just dismiss it because you’re a Trump fluffer.

Your denial is boring.

Blow it out your wazoo, there’s proof, you just dismiss it because you’re a Trump fluffer.

Your denial is boring.

That is an allegation, not proof. All lefties will ever be able to post are allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, and propaganda. You just posted an allegation, which validates what you just quoted of me.

That is an allegation, not proof. All lefties will ever be able to post are allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, and propaganda. You just posted an allegation, which validates what you just quoted of me.
Yawn, broken record and denial of the very obvious. Bye bye, you bore me and I’m sure others, very few bother to engage you now.

That's right, you will NEVER be posting the evidence. There will ALWAYS be an excuse for not posting the evidence.
The only excuse necessary is that we know that you will deny any evidence. It's how you've dealt with all of the evidence against Trump. Denial is all you've got in your OCD need to believe Trump's lies. You are deep in TDS.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back