Trump is not a racist

Trump 2020!

47a06x.jpg

Lol, this is not exactly evidence that proves Trump is a racist.

Obama brought unemployment rates for Blacks and Hispanics to record lows. trump at first brought it a little lower still, as he continued the Obama economy... BUT NOW IT IS GOING TO RECORD HIGHS!!!

FUCK Obama !! He tripled my health care costs ! I HOPE HE DIES !!!!!

It really is profound to think that absolutely no evidence has been posted that proves Trump is a racist. 1850 posts and nothing! That is a whole lotta nothing burger. Every time a lefty posts something on this thread, it is NOT evidence that proves Trump is a racist.

It really is profound to think that absolutely no evidence has been posted that proves Trump is a racist. 1850 posts and nothing! That is a whole lotta nothing burger. Every time a lefty posts something on this thread, it is NOT evidence that proves Trump is a racist.

:lies:

I recently started an introduction thread, and was welcomed with a much appreciated hazing from the lefties here. Sweet! My kinda forum. Anyway, I saw a couple challenges from the lefties here to engage in a debate about anything. Anyway, I will open with one of my favorite debates that I have done on a half dozen other political boards, which is about evidence that Trump is a racist. Some of you may have seen my threads about this on DP, TPF, USMB, OR PF. If not, I will make you aware that I have won this debate on all those boards, and that they are available if any lefties want to research them to see how to beat me.

Ok, here is the challange. I assert that Trump is not a racist, even though the lefty media has painted him as such, and even though the general consensus of the left is that he is. I assert that there is absolutely ZERO evidence that proves he is a racist. I challange any lefty to present evidence here on this thread that proves that he is a racist. A quote in coorect context of something that Trump really did say would work, but not an allegation from another party that he said something racist. A lawsuit is not evidence either, since it is still an allegation until a legal decision is made. The other critical thing that absolutely must be clarified is which specific race Trump believes to be inferior to his own. Race must be involved for there to be racism.

Almost every lefty in the past has presented links to allegations that Trump is a racist, but none have ever been evidence. There is a lot of low hanging fruit on google, such as the HuffPo 13 items that Trump is a racist, but none of the propaganda is evidence. Ok lefties, let's see what you've got.

You don't think he's racist because you think it's impossible to be racist. If someone were to call a black man the N word, your reply would be, "How is a word racist? It's only a word."

You don't think he's racist because you think it's impossible to be racist. If someone were to call a black man the N word, your reply would be, "How is a word racist? It's only a word."

Nobody on this thread has posted anything more than allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, or propaganda, so nobody has any idea what I would do if somebody posted actual evidence that proves guilt.

When the n word is used to insult a black person, it is being used to insult a race. I'd consider that to be a racist action. Find a quote of Trump calling black people the n word, and you win the thread challenge. If you post allegations, gish, dismissed cases, secondhand quotes, or propaganda, it will not be evidence that proves.

Nobody on this thread has posted anything more than allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, or propaganda, so nobody has any idea what I would do if somebody posted actual evidence that proves guilt.

When the n word is used to insult a black person, it is being used to insult a race. I'd consider that to be a racist action. Find a quote of Trump calling black people the n word, and you win the thread challenge. If you post allegations, gish, dismissed cases, secondhand quotes, or propaganda, it will not be evidence that proves.

we all know Trump making a confession in public would not be enough for you. His actions and what he has said and done do the speaking for reasonable people. From years of birtherism, through the Central Park 5 and all the incidents between and after, Trump shows what he is. People on the Apprentice say he used the N word regularly. Trump is a disgusting racist.

we all know Trump making a confession in public would not be enough for you. His actions and what he has said and done do the speaking for reasonable people. From years of birtherism, through the Central Park 5 and all the incidents between and after, Trump shows what he is. People on the Apprentice say he used the N word regularly. Trump is a disgusting racist.

Neither you or anybody else who hates Trump has ever seen, heard, or read anything from Trump that proves he is a racist. The political notion that Trump is a racist is purely faith based and can only be supported by non evidence such as allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, or propaganda.

To add some "info" to Rana's story:

There was a flood and as the Gentleman was leaning out of his first story window, a guy came by in a ragged two man canoe and said "Get in and I'll take you to safety; but the man said "No Thanks, as I've put my trust in the Lord and he will save me."
So the guy left.

Well, the water kept rising man and eventually the man was leaning out of his second story window.
Eventually a man in a speedboat came by and said "Get in and I'll take you to safety.
But the man said "No Thanks, as I've put my trust in the Lord and he will save me."
And the man left.

The water kept rising and after a while, the man is standing on his roof.
Someone came in an inland yacht and said to the homeowner; "I'll send my lifeboat over, you get in, the driver will bring you here and while I'm taking you to safety you can get dry, I'll have someone get you something to eat.
But the man said "No Thanks, as I've put my trust in the Lord and he will save me."
And the man left.

The homeowner drowns and he wakes up in front of St. Peter and says:
"I put my trust in the Lord, so why didn't he save me?"

St. Peter looks down and replies:
"Who do you think sent the three boats."

To many people forget about "FREEWILL"

To add some "info" to Rana's story:

There was a flood and as the Gentleman was leaning out of his first story window, a guy came by in a ragged two man canoe and said "Get in and I'll take you to safety; but the man said "No Thanks, as I've put my trust in the Lord and he will save me."
So the guy left.

Well, the water kept rising man and eventually the man was leaning out of his second story window.
Eventually a man in a speedboat came by and said "Get in and I'll take you to safety.
And the man left.

The water kept rising and after a while, the man is standing on his roof.
Someone came in an inland yacht and said to the homeowner; "I'll send my lifeboat over, you get in, the driver will bring you here and while I'm taking you to safety you can get dry, I'll have someone get you something to eat.
And the man left.

The homeowner drowns and he wakes up in front of St. Peter and says:
"I put my trust in the Lord, so why didn't he save me?"

St. Peter looks down and replies:
"Who do you think sent the three boats."

To many people forget about "FREEWILL"

Who is rana?

Back