Trump is not a racist

Gish gallop links are not evidence of anything. Isolate something from that gish gallop list and post it here. Once again, allegations, dismissed cases, secondhand quotes, gish gallop, propaganda, or claims to have already posted the evidence "somewhere" are not evidence.

Have you noticed that I do repeat the same list of non evidence items every time I request the evidence? Why would you post a gish gallop list when gish gallop is not evidence? Gish gallop has already been discussed in this thread, so you are aware that gish gallop is not evidence in itself. Are you really this fucking stupid? You thought you could sneak in a gish gallop list and nobody would notice that you tried this cheap shit?

You mean that you post the same Gish Gallop list of "non evidence items". And all you have is denial, just like with the evidence of all of Trump's crimes. No real argument, just purest denial. I'm quite sure that your real objection to Gish Gallop is that you know that you can't refute even one item off those lists. So that's just part of your denial.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I recently started an introduction thread, and was welcomed with a much appreciated hazing from the lefties here. Sweet! My kinda forum. Anyway, I saw a couple challenges from the lefties here to engage in a debate about anything. Anyway, I will open with one of my favorite debates that I have done on a half dozen other political boards, which is about evidence that Trump is a racist. Some of you may have seen my threads about this on DP, TPF, USMB, OR PF. If not, I will make you aware that I have won this debate on all those boards, and that they are available if any lefties want to research them to see how to beat me.

Ok, here is the challange. I assert that Trump is not a racist, even though the lefty media has painted him as such, and even though the general consensus of the left is that he is. I assert that there is absolutely ZERO evidence that proves he is a racist. I challange any lefty to present evidence here on this thread that proves that he is a racist. A quote in coorect context of something that Trump really did say would work, but not an allegation from another party that he said something racist. A lawsuit is not evidence either, since it is still an allegation until a legal decision is made. The other critical thing that absolutely must be clarified is which specific race Trump believes to be inferior to his own. Race must be involved for there to be racism.

Almost every lefty in the past has presented links to allegations that Trump is a racist, but none have ever been evidence. There is a lot of low hanging fruit on google, such as the HuffPo 13 items that Trump is a racist, but none of the propaganda is evidence. Ok lefties, let's see what you've got.

IF you don't know that Trump is a racist you are a worse racist than he is, and he's is up there.

Are you doing this again? You have been beaten down with the facts over and over, but will not face your loss. It does rile up the haters. Perhaps you gat paid for defending the bigot in chief.

IF you don't know that Trump is a racist you are a worse racist than he is, and he's is up there.

Stop protecting Trump, post the evidence. Deep down inside, you really love Trump, which is why you refuse to post evidence that proves Trump is not a racist. Because you are so loyal to Trump you will never post actual evidence, you will only be willing to post allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, or propaganda.

Are you doing this again? You have been beaten down with the facts over and over, but will not face your loss. It does rile up the haters. Perhaps you gat paid for defending the bigot in chief.

Stop protecting Trump, post the evidence. Deep down inside, you really love Trump, which is why you refuse to post evidence that proves Trump is not a racist. Because you are so loyal to Trump you will never post actual evidence, you will only be willing to post allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, or propaganda.

1900 post and 3 years later, nobody has posted a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist. All we have seen are claims to have already posted evidence in some secret spot that cannot be revealed, and the usual allegations, dismissed cases, secondhand quotes, gish gallop, or propaganda. NO EVIDENCE.

At this point, I rather talk about if Trump is really racist, or if he's just pretending to be racist. I think that's a more interesting conversation.

Lefties do not like opening post topics, they always want to dodge, deflect, divert, convert, invert, redefine, or otherwise evade.

Trump is not A racist, He is THE RACIST.

Just so you know, the next thing you or any other lefty posts on this thread absolutely will not be evidence that proves Trump is a racist. It will be something else, ANYTHING but the evidence. Watch and learn, I'll reference post 1910 when the next lefty post is not the evidence.

I recently started an introduction thread, and was welcomed with a much appreciated hazing from the lefties here. Sweet! My kinda forum. Anyway, I saw a couple challenges from the lefties here to engage in a debate about anything. Anyway, I will open with one of my favorite debates that I have done on a half dozen other political boards, which is about evidence that Trump is a racist. Some of you may have seen my threads about this on DP, TPF, USMB, OR PF. If not, I will make you aware that I have won this debate on all those boards, and that they are available if any lefties want to research them to see how to beat me.

Ok, here is the challange. I assert that Trump is not a racist, even though the lefty media has painted him as such, and even though the general consensus of the left is that he is. I assert that there is absolutely ZERO evidence that proves he is a racist. I challange any lefty to present evidence here on this thread that proves that he is a racist. A quote in coorect context of something that Trump really did say would work, but not an allegation from another party that he said something racist. A lawsuit is not evidence either, since it is still an allegation until a legal decision is made. The other critical thing that absolutely must be clarified is which specific race Trump believes to be inferior to his own. Race must be involved for there to be racism.

Almost every lefty in the past has presented links to allegations that Trump is a racist, but none have ever been evidence. There is a lot of low hanging fruit on google, such as the HuffPo 13 items that Trump is a racist, but none of the propaganda is evidence. Ok lefties, let's see what you've got.

Only retards think Trump is a racist

Trump is a racist. It is known.

Allegation. Remember the list of what lefties post instead of "evidence that proves." Allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, or propaganda. Also claims to have already posted evidence "somewhere", but we never know where...

Back