Trump is now PRO VETERANS???

'Furious': Veterans slam Trump team's altercation at Arlington National Cemetery​

"Donald Trump has no right to use our most hallowed ground for his political aims," Fred Wellman, a 22-year Army combat veteran, said Wednesday. "For a lot of us, and I'm not the only one, people are aptly furious."

One Gold Star family member who was at the cemetery with Trump backed up the campaign’s version of events, and claimed the cemetery staff was “lying.”

“We are the ones that invited Trump. He didn’t invite himself,” Darin Hoover, the father of Marine Staff Sgt. Taylor Hoover, told The Post in a phone interview on Wednesday.

“We invited him because we knew that he had our backs, he supports us. He cares about us.

“While I was there, I didn’t witness any, any physical altercation or anything like that. And quite frankly, the Arlington staff is lying. I mean, it’s just, it’s a flat-out lie,” Hoover fired back.

Reactions: TOP
That it wasn't...
Four Americans died at Tongo Tongo. trump decided not to cut short a golf game to get them air support. Then he spent months not sending their family a letter. Finally, he called one of the widows and mocked her mourning.

trump has an actual personal connection to them, I wonder why he didn't put wreath on their graves? Oh yeah, it does not help his campaign.

Four Americans died at Tongo Tongo. trump decided not to cut short a golf game to get them air support. Then he spent months not sending their family a letter. Finally, he called one of the widows and mocked her mourning.

trump has an actual personal connection to them, I wonder why he didn't put wreath on their graves? Oh yeah, it does not help his campaign.
He was invited by the families of the thirteen who lost their lives when joe screwed up the withdrawal from Afghanistan.. He was there because Joe would not step up... It was not a campaign event...

He was invited by the families of the thirteen who lost their lives when joe screwed up the withdrawal from Afghanistan.. He was there because Joe would not step up... It was not a campaign event...
So it was a campaign event to attack Biden? You even admit it, before you deny it.

Back