Trump is now PRO VETERANS???

Today... It was not a campaign event and they had permission to have Is a private photographer for the families.
from what I read this morning the guards there tried to stop him but they bullied their way past them and did it any ways,
I guess they thought it was useless to call the cops on an ex President.
Have a nice day

Your "Someone had a meltdown..." is your comment, not the link's. The cemetery filed a report of the incident, not retracted the report.
Did you read my link? I'm not denying that an incident too place...or that a report was filed...
There was an obvious misunderstanding, not as it's being portrayed...
(Sorry...I was distracted by a ball game....)

Neither Joe nor Kam should be too busy to honor those service members....too busy for three years, btw...a ceremony long overdue...

STOP....incredible, that Trump who has absolutely nothing to do with his pathetic life, than show up for photo opts is now the Military's best fuckin friend. Just because the Klan shows up at a cross burning with water, does not make them hero's, Top.​

how unkind...poor Joe...

STOP....incredible, that Trump who has absolutely nothing to do with his pathetic life, than show up for photo opts is now the Military's best fuckin friend. Just because the Klan shows up at a cross burning with water, does not make them hero's, Top.​

Relax...you're just angry Joe didn't do his job...and President Trump stepped up...

You should be ashamed of your words... I don't know a single veteran...or human... who would be disgusted by a ceremony to honor fellow veterans or those Who made the ultimate sacrifice protecting their freedoms....

STOP....don't do dis, don't keep trying to find a problem where none exist. I don't know what planet you live on, but I do know, this need to just ignore all the vile hatred Trump has said about our soldiers and give him a fuckin pass for showing up for a photo opt at some soldiers grave is now a Harris problem or a Tiger problem constantly reminds me of why, THE NAZI FOUND IT SO EASY TO LURE WHITE IDIOTS LIKE YOU INTO DOING EVIL BEFORE THE EYES OF GOD.​

how unkind...poor Joe...

Relax...you're just angry Joe didn't do his job...and President Trump stepped up...

STOP...The bitch has been running for President since 2020...the fact that he showed absolutely no love nor respect for our military while in office, THIS IS THE LEAST THE WHORE SHOULD DO NOW THAT HE'S OUT OF OFFICE. And for fools to fall for this shit, more power to the brain, cause you need it.​

STOP....don't do dis, don't keep trying to find a problem where none exist. I don't know what planet you live on, but I do know, this need to just ignore all the vile hatred Trump has said about our soldiers and give him a fuckin pass for showing up for a photo opt at some soldiers grave is now a Harris problem or a Tiger problem constantly reminds me of why, THE NAZI FOUND IT SO EASY TO LURE WHITE IDIOTS LIKE YOU INTO DOING EVIL BEFORE THE EYES OF GOD.​

don't do dis? Ok...;) You'll have to explain the rest of it...I do speak Jive, but come on....;)

STOP...The bitch has been running for President since 2020...the fact that he showed absolutely no love nor respect for our military while in office, THIS IS THE LEAST THE WHORE SHOULD DO.​

You're confused.... Joe just got the bounce about a month ago....

What's with the STOP sign...is that an old thing? Or an ethnic thing?

STOP....its my way of telling you to stop with the BS. My God, how you ppl sleep at night and live on nothing but lies and bullshit 24 hours a fuckin day, is just crazy to me. Yall know good and damn well, Trump don't give a rats fuck about our military, yall know this shit and yet, you ignore his words of dishonoring our brave and pretend he's all about caring for them, when you know its a fuckin lie. what is wrong with you fuckin people, for real for real, whats wrong with yall??????​

Did you read my link? I'm not denying that an incident too place...or that a report was filed...
There was an obvious misunderstanding, not as it's being portrayed...
(Sorry...I was distracted by a ball game....)
It's being portrayed for what it is - Trump exploiting veterans' burial sites. Typical self serving Trump who wouldn't have given a second's thought to going there if it weren't helpful to him. Nice he's getting a bit of a black eye for it.

It's being portrayed for what it is - Trump exploiting veterans' burial sites. Typical self serving Trump who wouldn't have given a second's thought to going there if it weren't helpful to him. Nice he's getting a bit of a black eye for it.
I don't see it that way...at all... Neither do the families of the fallen...So, there's no black eye...not even a tiny bruise... The important thing is he went and there was a very thoughtful ceremony...Joe did not...and has done nothing for three years...
Long overdue...

I don't see it that way...at all... Neither do the families of the fallen...So, there's no black eye...not even a tiny bruise... The important thing is he went and there was a very thoughtful ceremony...Joe did not...and has done nothing for three years...
Long overdue...
The families are reported to have consented. How they felt about it is a different question.

Back