Trump is now PRO VETERANS???

sorry it was suppose to be Cemetery
Okay I thought perhaps there was another picture... The one in the cemetery was nowhere near offensive As someone checking his watch as flag draped coffins passed by... But that's me... I know sometimes when families visit grave sites.They are there to share stories and wonderful memories of the person resting... I imagine that might have been what they were doing

Okay I thought perhaps there was another picture... The one in the cemetery was nowhere near offensive As someone checking his watch as flag draped coffins passed by... But that's me... I know sometimes when families visit grave sites.They are there to share stories and wonderful memories of the person resting... I imagine that might have been what they were doing
I never said that picture wasn't offensive.
I personally think both of them are.
but the one with Biden wasn't a campaign stunt, and that is one of the points I was making .
Using military people that died and taking pictures in a Cemetery is wrong to do for a campaign stunt it is just disrespectful.
have a nice day

stop..All of a sudden, Donald Trump is now Pro vets....View attachment 30341stop...these stupid white trash cans are allowing photo ops at the graves of their loved ones who served. I challenge this pathetic family to come up with just one, one photo while President, this monster showed any family the grace of his presense, especially those of color?? This man refused his time to serve, is on record for calling our soldiers suckers, and refused time and time again to show homage to our militiary and our fallen soldiers WHILE IN OFFICE....STOP LETTING THIS MONSTER USE YOU WHITE AMERICA FOR PHOTO OPS, HAVE SOME DAME RESPECT FOR YOUR DEAD LOVED ONES!!​

Never misses an opportunity pimp dead “suckers”

I never said that picture wasn't offensive.
I personally think both of them are.
but the one with Biden wasn't a campaign stunt, and that is one of the points I was making .
Using military people that died and taking pictures in a Cemetery is wrong to do for a campaign stunt it is just disrespectful.
have a nice day
The cemetery was not a campaign stunt... It was just the natural following to the wreath laying Ceremony... which was very solemn... Respectful and I lovely thing to do...

The cemetery was not a campaign stunt... It was just the natural following to the wreath laying Ceremony... which was very solemn... Respectful and I lovely thing to do...
Right.
just how many pics did he have taken there?
wake up it was nothing but a disrespectful Campaign stunt, trying to get votes from real vets.
have a nice day

Right, Trump often stops by military cemeteries, oh, unless the wind is blowing, it is raining, or any weather event that could mess up his combover

And to think for a minute that Trump’s sudden visit to Arlington at the sites of those killed in Afghanistan while he and the House idiots are trying to elevate Afghanistan as a election issue wasn’t a 100% political photo op has to be fall down drunk on the Kool Aid

Right, Trump often stops by military cemeteries, oh, unless the wind is blowing, it is raining, or any weather event that could mess up his combover

And to think for a minute that Trump’s sudden visit to Arlington at the sites of those killed in Afghanistan while he and the House idiots are trying to elevate Afghanistan as a election issue wasn’t a 100% political photo op has to be fall down drunk on the Kool Aid
Ok.... You certainly are entitled to your opinion... So we'll have Just tap to agree to disagree... The families were quite pleased and that's all that matters...

stop..All of a sudden, Donald Trump is now Pro vets....View attachment 30341stop...these stupid white trash cans are allowing photo ops at the graves of their loved ones who served. I challenge this pathetic family to come up with just one, one photo while President, this monster showed any family the grace of his presense, especially those of color?? This man refused his time to serve, is on record for calling our soldiers suckers, and refused time and time again to show homage to our militiary and our fallen soldiers WHILE IN OFFICE....STOP LETTING THIS MONSTER USE YOU WHITE AMERICA FOR PHOTO OPS, HAVE SOME DAME RESPECT FOR YOUR DEAD LOVED ONES!!​

Disgusting to be campaigning in a veteran seminary, where such inappropriate behavior is strictly forbidden.

Right.
wake up it was nothing but a disrespectful Campaign stunt, trying to get votes from real vets.
have a nice day
I saw two... But I watched the entire ceremony... I'm not sure
what you mean by real vets... The ones he was honoring and the ones that Joe ignored were very real... I stated Earlier... the families were very pleased... And really, that's all that matters. But I'm sure they will encourage other veterans to vote for President Trump... If he were President, their children would be alive today. I am having a lovely day. I told you retirement is wonderful... I did get everything that I needed to get accomplished fonr before this heat set in however...be careful out there...

Disgusting to be campaigning in a veteran seminary, where such inappropriate behavior is strictly forbidden.
1724863622453.png

stop..I'm more angry at families that allow this kind of shit, like what the fuck was they thinking? Its one thing to cover your eyes and ears to the never ending bullshit this man has done and said about our most precious of hero's, but allow a photo opt....shame shame shame and I hope their loved one haunts them in thier fuckin dreams, I'm that mad!!​

View attachment 30440

stop..I'm more angry at families that allow this kind of shit, like what the fuck was they thinking? Its one thing to cover your eyes and ears to the never ending bullshit this man has done and said about our most precious of hero's, but allow a photo opt....shame shame shame and I hope their loved one haunts them in thier fuckin dreams, I'm that mad!!​

A seminary? (Your comments about the familes are vile and disgusting...)

Never misses an opportunity pimp dead “suckers”

stop...what fuckin family would allow Donald Trump anywhere near the graves of their loved ones after all the shit he's been saying? And then to take pictures as if its okay?? STOP BLAMING TRUMP THE CHILD AMERICA AND START BLAMING THESE BRAINLESS SUPPORTERS THAT ALLOW THIS SHIT​

STOP ....I'm sorry, I'm a proud vet and this family is vile and disgusting...next insult?​

You should be ashamed of your words... I don't know a single veteran...or human... who would be disgusted by a ceremony to honor fellow veterans or those Who made the ultimate sacrifice protecting their freedoms....

STOP .....excuses, excuse is all you nuts do for this man. What difference does the circumstances make? Taking photo's or better still, exploitation for a photo opt is never okay, not in any setting, Top. I challenge you to show one photo, one of Trump while President, going off the grid of presidential shit, that he reluctantly don't want to do, to support families of dead loved ones, just one...otherwise STFU and do better!!​

STOP .....excuses, excuse is all you nuts do for this man. What difference does the circumstances make? Taking photo's or better still, exploitation for a photo opt is never okay, not in any setting, Top. I challenge you to show one photo, one of Trump while President, going off the grid of presidential shit, that he reluctantly don't want to do, to support families of dead loved ones, just one...otherwise STFU and do better!!​

If no idea what any of that nonsense is supposed to mean ..

You should be ashamed of your words... I don't know a single veteran...or human... who would be disgusted by a ceremony to honor fellow veterans or those Who made the ultimate sacrifice protecting their freedoms....

STOP ....and you can say that with a straight face? Do better Top, please. As decent as you appear to be, this unyielding allegiance you nuts give to Trump is just insane and sad. The man hates those in uniform, hates them and you know it. The only time he gives a fuck about anybody is when they can do something for him FIRST....DO BETTER OR STFU, TOP​

Right.
have a nice day

STOP ...thank you...I am beyond baffled why those like Top and others here constantly defend this disgusting vile human being. The way he degraded John McCain, the way he embrace our enemies and talk shit about this country, the way he degrades those in uniform, make hero's out of 1/6 thugs, degrade our constitution and on and on and on....and now this??? They have got to do better or stfu​

Back