Trump is now PRO VETERANS???

STOP Murdering ppl with war? Sonya Messey an unarmed black women got a bullet to the eye, while begging for her life and I'm a murderer??? Do better or stfu​

that's also a bad thing.

I certainly don't defend eye shooting.

do you think I do?

you do promote war however, commie lover.

STOP ...thank you...I am beyond baffled why those like Top and others here constantly defend this disgusting vile human being. The way he degraded John McCain, the way he embrace our enemies and talk shit about this country, the way he degrades those in uniform, make hero's out of 1/6 thugs, degrade our constitution and on and on and on....and now this??? They have got to do better or stfu​

You do realize you replied to yourself?

STOP .....Oh, I'm the bad guy bc your dumb ass couldn't show up with facts....again, have a nice day, bye​

STOP .....Oh, I'm the bad guy bc your dumb ass couldn't show up with facts....again, have a nice day, bye​

We're discussing a very nice ceremony That was appreciated by the familes of those 13 fallen brave individuals... These are the only facts necessary...Joe didn't care enough to honor their memory... I'm happy that President Trump did... There should be no questioning of it...

Arlington National Cemetery officials confirm an 'incident' during Trump's visit​

"We can confirm there was an incident, and a report was filed," the statement read.

“Federal law prohibits political campaign or election-related activities within Army National Military Cemeteries, to include photographers, content creators or any other persons attending for purposes, or in direct support of a partisan political candidate’s campaign,” said the cemetery in the Virginia suburbs of Washington. “Arlington National Cemetery reinforced and widely shared this law and its prohibitions with all participants.”
"We can confirm there was an incident, and a report was filed," the statement read.

“Federal law prohibits political campaign or election-related activities within Army National Military Cemeteries, to include photographers, content creators or any other persons attending for purposes, or in direct support of a partisan political candidate’s campaign,” said the cemetery in the Virginia suburbs of Washington. “Arlington National Cemetery reinforced and widely shared this law and its prohibitions with all participants.”

We're discussing a very nice ceremony That was appreciated by the familes of those 13 fallen brave individuals... These are the only facts necessary...Joe didn't care enough to honor their memory... I'm happy that President Trump did... There should be no questioning of it...
Clueless when it comes to rules at a national cemetery

Arlington National Cemetery officials confirm an 'incident' during Trump's visit​

Trump was flabbergasted. No pics allowed? Why would he bother going there for anything else?

News Flash, both Harris and Biden are booked and busy Top, what about this can't you understand. Bidens dealing with 2 effin wars, Harris just got in the damn race a few weeks ago.....stop with the woke shit....both are more humble and respectful of our service members than Trump.​

News Flash, both Harris and Biden are booked and busy Top, what about this can't you understand. Bidens dealing with 2 effin wars, Harris just got in the damn race a few weeks ago.....stop with the woke shit....both are more humble and respectful of our service members than Trump.​

Neither Joe nor Kam should be too busy to honor those service members....too busy for three years, btw...a ceremony long overdue...

STOP ...thank you...I am beyond baffled why those like Top and others here constantly defend this disgusting vile human being. The way he degraded John McCain, the way he embrace our enemies and talk shit about this country, the way he degrades those in uniform, make hero's out of 1/6 thugs, degrade our constitution and on and on and on....and now this??? They have got to do better or stfu​

Trump make a big deal about these 13 because they blame Biden for their deaths then with his UNWORKABLE Agreement with the Taliban he degrades the all the other ones that fought in that war by giving the Taliban EVERYTHING they had been fighting for for 20 years.
Have a nice day

Back