"Trump is out of money": Republicans fear Trump will drain RNC funds to pay his own l

Yup. Trump's own PAC filings with the FEC declare what he rakes in thru various political PAC and then funnels to pay his legal bills.

BUt we should all join with Magats and support this and let them live in denial, of everything Trump they simply do not want to hear or believe, as this will hurt all Republicans in swing districts the most as they often require on the RNC and other PACS to help fund the tough races there and they are being out raised by Dems currently by increasing margins.

Pravda is lying to you, Sock.

There are many examples of the above ^^^ such as Magats (like Terry) who would find it illegal and repulsive to accept that if a person gets a property valuation of $x for a barren piece of land they own, and that person then takes their computer and printer and instead creates their own valuation of $10X, by lying and saying the barren property has 2500 homes already build and paid for on it and they seek Financing against that value, ...they try to spin and argue that is just like haggling over the value of the barren land where two people can agree to disagree and there is nothing illegal in that.

The reality is the Magats (like Terry) KNOW that is documents fraud, and something that is and should be prosecuted but if they acknowledge it they understand they are admitting then Trump was rightly prosecuted. So instead they are desperate to spin and lie that there is nothing wrong with putting in documents the 2500 fully funded homes that do not exist. That it is legal and normal to do that.

No fraud, not even in your contrivance. Attempted proof by contrivance. Word stuffing.

Trump is not out of money until the Magas pockets are thoroughly picked. He now controls the purse for the Republican party. It is now his money.

The Trumpys are just rubes to fleece. He has taken money from the party to pay his legal bills. The Repub party is hurting for money and Trump is trying to install his daughter-in-law in place of Rona Romney. That is not to help the party, he does not care about the party. They serve him. He needs to have his lawyers paid until he does not need them anymore.
The Democrats couldn't not have had a better person inside the Republican Party than Donald J. Trump. He'll drive the party into bankruptcy which will happen as soon as all their Trumpers run out of rent money.

Trump is not out of money until the Magas pockets are thoroughly picked. He now controls the purse for the Republican party. It is now his money.

Agreed. All he needs now is to put his name on the RNC HQ and then declare bankruptcy just like everything else he's touched.

That is why, I kind of hope, Elon Musk loans Trump the money to pay his $500MM in bonds for E JEan and Lettisha James cases. even though Elon has come out and said he will not be giving any money to either the "Trump Campaign' or 'Biden Campaign', that does not mean he will not give a Trump personal loan and thus avoid all campaign finance disclosures.

It will be hilarious, when Trump loses both appeals and is forced to pay the actual money across, and he defaults, and they collect on the bonds Elon posted, and he ends up eating Trumps debt.

It will be even more hilarious when Trump loses the numerous Jan6th suits all greenlit against him, as the Capital Police/Swalwell one is likely to be awarded hundred of millions as well, in damages. So Trump will go back to Elon saying 'you must now cover this one too, to ensure i do not go broke or you lose your prior loans'.

Trump will have Elon on the hook and milk him like a stuck cow, over and over again, and I will laugh.

And even better that once all the bonds are posted there is no issues for E Jean and Lettisha to collect when the Appeals are done. The court just issues them their checks.

More funny

I doubt Musk is that stupid, but it's a possibility. Musk has to be smart enough to know it won't be a "loan". If given, he'll never get it back. Trump doesn't roll that way.

While I strongly doubt Trump will ever go to prison, going bankrupt and collapsing TrumpCo is a very real possibility.

The reason Trump replaced Romney with Lara was so he got access to the rest of the money. He does not care about the party at all. It exists to serve him. He is already taking tons of donations, but as his fees and fines increase he wants the rest.

The reason Trump replaced Romney with Lara was so he got access to the rest of the money. He does not care about the party at all. It exists to serve him. He is already taking tons of donations, but as his fees and fines increase he wants the rest.

When the Republican Party collapses and Trump walks away without a scratch, all Republicans who refused to stand against him will only have themselves to blame.

Same goes when Trump hands the Democrats the keys to Congress this November.

And i fully support that.

Trump was already a massive drain on donor cash, which was hurting them in swing districts particularly. Mitch was doing his part to fund as many tight Senate races he could and the RNC would help in the tight HOuse and Senate races too but Trump will not spend a fraction of that money on races. It will go all to getting him elected as he knows even if every Republi'can' in swing states loses and the Dem's get the House and Senate, but he still manages to grab the POTUS, he can hold off his legal perils arguably past his death.

I doubt Musk is that stupid, but it's a possibility. Musk has to be smart enough to know it won't be a "loan". If given, he'll never get it back. Trump doesn't roll that way.

While I strongly doubt Trump will ever go to prison, going bankrupt and collapsing TrumpCo is a very real possibility.

You are hallucinating again, Sock.

trump now has key people in place to steal every penny he can from the RNC... And I really do not care.

I wonder how much of the Repub money Trump will use in running, or will he pay his lawyers and fines with it? It is his money now.

I wonder how much of the Repub money Trump will use in running, or will he pay his lawyers and fines with it? It is his money now.

He'll use it all however he sees fit. Trump will be the best thing that ever happened to the Democrats when he bankrupts the RNC.

Back