"Trump is out of money": Republicans fear Trump will drain RNC funds to pay his own l

shall we talk about the taxpayer money the demmycrats have been using to try to keep Trump from running?.....

Translation: Shall we talk about the taxpayer money funding the DOJ prosecuting criminals, pedophiles and other anti-American scumbags?

Yes, Pmp, let's talk about that and your work as Satan's minion defending criminals and anti-American scumbags.

Translation: Shall we talk about the taxpayer money funding the DOJ prosecuting criminals, pedophiles and other anti-American scumbags?

Yes, Pmp, let's talk about that and your work as Satan's minion defending criminals and anti-American scumbags.

She's not a Democrat, Sock.

That’s what happens to a party that gives its soul to Russia

That's what happens when corrupt Democrats in government use their power to interfere in elections.

How much did Letitia James set his fine at? Hmm? :rolleyes:

The plan is to tie that )Trump's) money up until after the election. That's something that's "smack you in the face" obvious.

They should be tried as criminals.

8j6ihl.jpg
No shit, Sybil. She's a minion of Satan. Unlike you, she's sane and makes a deliberate choice every day to do evil.

One of the first things I did when I joined here was to put PMP on 'the list'. I don't regret it.

That's what happens when corrupt Democrats in government use their power to interfere in elections.

How much did Letitia James set his fine at? Hmm? :rolleyes:

The plan is to tie that )Trump's) money up until after the election. That's something that's "smack you in the face" obvious.

They should be tried as criminals.
If it helps you sleep tonight, just apply every illegal action that trump is being charged with and apply it to Hillary.

Still think he's being attacked for political purposes?

The Trumpys are just rubes to fleece. He has taken money from the party to pay his legal bills. The Repub party is hurting for money and Trump is trying to install his daughter-in-law in place of Rona Romney. That is not to help the party, he does not care about the party. They serve him. He needs to have his lawyers paid until he does not need them anymore.
Now that the deed is done, the Republican party is screwed. No money will go to anything but trump's coffers.

One of the first things I did when I joined here was to put PMP on 'the list'. I don't regret it.

I like to study the Abbie Normals. It's a puzzle to figure out if they are truly evil, just a dumbass or demented. Pmp is on the evil side. :)

Evil denotes choice. The stupid and demented are limited in their choices as noted by certain JPP members.

If it helps you sleep tonight, just apply every illegal action that trump is being charged with and apply it to Hillary.

Still think he's being attacked for political purposes?

How much was Hillary fined illegally in a Civil court? How much was she fined for looting Haiti?

How much time did she do for being in contempt of Congress?

How much was Hillary fined illegally in a Civil court? How much was she fined for looting Haiti?

How much time did she do for being in contempt of Congress?
Clinton was never liable for anything you mention. So if she were a criminal like trump, you would support her prosecution?

Back