"Trump is out of money": Republicans fear Trump will drain RNC funds to pay his own l

LMAO. On ignore for 12 years, but still keeps pressing his nose against the window looking in.

[h=2]This message is hidden because PostmodernProphet is on your ignore list.[/h]

why pretend the DoJ has done anything about the illegals crossing the border under Biden's Open Door policies......

No need to pretend when they are doing it.

This problem is self-induced; partly by the Democrats, but mostly by the Republicans who cut taxes and have spent 30 years defunding the Federal government. When that government doesn't have the funds, especially people, to enforce the law, only fucking morons are not surprised.

Consider the incidents with Boeing aircraft. Where is the FAA? Defunded to the point they can't have oversight of multiple factories and offices belonging to Boeing and their contractors.

Why did the MAGAts cancel the Immigration Bill? Because they politicize and weaponize everything they can. I'll never vote Democrat because of their "one-size-fits-all" stance on legislation, but I'm finding it just as difficult to vote for Republicans because of bullshit like this.

show us again how classy demmycrats are......
"us" = Satan's minions and/or MAGAts.

Go ask a "demmycrat", minion. Sane, God-loving people would also ask the MAGAts since they control the House and have a near majority in the Senate. Why hasn't there been Immigration Reform?

Go ask a "demmycrat", minion. Sane, God-loving people would also ask the MAGAts since they control the House and have a near majority in the Senate. Why hasn't there been Immigration Reform?

You've heard of "Bocephus"? Well, they call Dutch "Noteefus". :laugh:

Why hasn't there been Immigration Reform?
because demmycrats don't have any clues how to do it.......all they want to do is flood the blue states with illegals so they can claim more congressmen.......give their homeless people the shaft, because they've already counted them and voted for them.....they need new chaff from which to harvest control.......they aren't interested in reform, they are only interested in manipulation......

I like to study the Abbie Normals. It's a puzzle to figure out if they are truly evil, just a dumbass or demented. Pmp is on the evil side. :)

Evil denotes choice. The stupid and demented are limited in their choices as noted by certain JPP members.

So you like to study yourself, Sock?

No need to pretend when they are doing it.

This problem is self-induced; partly by the Democrats, but mostly by the Republicans who cut taxes and have spent 30 years defunding the Federal government. When that government doesn't have the funds, especially people, to enforce the law, only fucking morons are not surprised.

Consider the incidents with Boeing aircraft. Where is the FAA? Defunded to the point they can't have oversight of multiple factories and offices belonging to Boeing and their contractors.

Why did the MAGAts cancel the Immigration Bill? Because they politicize and weaponize everything they can. I'll never vote Democrat because of their "one-size-fits-all" stance on legislation, but I'm finding it just as difficult to vote for Republicans because of bullshit like this.

Taxes have nothing to do with it, Sock. Straw man fallacy.
MAGA isn't a person, Sock.

MAGA isn't a person, Sock. Illegal immigration and inviting invasion is not about 'immigration reform'. It's treason.

8jac0w.gif
No shit, Sybil. It should please your mom that you have a clue, son. I know it pleases me. :thup:

Back