Trump Just Revealed How He’ll Attack Biden at Debate—and It’s Vile He’s going to pin “migrant killings” on Biden.

Pretty ironic.
Incoherent, as usual.

190589c7e7d83593ad82b9cfcc646981.jpg

Tapioca Brain does as he is told but the borders were opened under Presidential authority. Where the funding comes from to run the import of people supply I do not know....it is through NGO's but I dont know where the funding comes from....it may well be the federal government. I have heard of say $500 billion slush funds.....I dont know what they are used for.

The import of people is not cheap....I have heard that the mexican drug cartels get about $2000 a head, and there are lots of other costs.....who pays the freight I am not sure...it would be nice to have reporters right now but sadly almost all of them went into Regime propaganda.

Sure.

But Trump still is an adjudicated rapist.

If you want to say 'Yeah he is a rapist but to the different of proof' and you think that is a win, then go for it.
raped and dead children.......you voted for the man who made it happen........and your fixated on something that never happened twenty years ago.......there is no cure for the sickness of lib'rulism.....

The family made a room in his house that was a replica of his office when Fred had dementia.It calmed him to pretend he was going to work. Maybe, if we build a boardroom mimicking the Apprentice Stage, Trump will be content. They say his happiest times were when he was starring in that show.
That is exactly how Obama keeps Biden out of the real Oval office. "Honest Joe they moved the Oval office to the basement just for you."

Reactions: TOP
......and your fixated on something that never happened twenty years ago.......
Except it did happen.

A Federal Judge Has Gone to Great Lengths to Make Clear Trump Really Did Rape E. Jean Carroll

...“...does not mean that she failed to prove that Mr. Trump ‘raped’ her as many people commonly understand the word ‘rape.’” “Indeed,” he continued, “as the evidence at trial recounted below makes clear, the jury found that Mr. Trump in fact did exactly that.”

Federally, rape is defined as “penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.” This broader explanation, while still dependent on penetration, would include assaults using fingers. ...

Except it did happen.
QPeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, derp, derp, derp

Was the federal judge there at the time of the "rape" or is he just another biased TDS filled idiot like you? Asking for a friend.

QPeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, derp, derp, derp

Was the federal judge there at the time of the "rape" or is he just another biased TDS filled idiot like you? Asking for a friend.
LyingFish, is that your normal view?

Do you regularly say Jury or Judge verdicts do not count if the Judge or Jury were not at the crime scene to see it?

Or is that just your TDS showing up creating a rule you ONLY apply to your god, Trump?

Trump didn't let in MILLIONS of illegals including many from Venezuelan prisons. Some of these murders were apprehended at the border then RELEASED by Biden's administration into the US. Remember Trump was all about preventing illegal immigration and Biden reversed his E.O.
How many immigrant children were treated like criminals while trump hired people who wanted to rape and murder babies.

LyingFish, is that your normal view?

Do you regularly say Jury or Judge verdicts do not count if the Judge or Jury were not at the crime scene to see it?

Or is that just your TDS showing up creating a rule you ONLY apply to your god, Trump?
QPeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, derp, derp, derp, no, it is just m,y way of calling you out as a TDS filled moron.

QPeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, derp, derp, derp, no, it is just m,y way of calling you out as a TDS filled moron.
And yet "your way" only points you out as the TDS filled moron. So suck to be you.

'ZOMG, when it comes to Trump if Juries and Judges are not on the scene of the crime... then they should not be able to find against Trump'.
/LyingFish and his TDS exposing rants :rofl2:

Immigrants commit crimes at a lower level than the American citizenry. They lower the crime rate. They are there for economic opportunities that their countries do not have. Have some crazies made the trek? Sure. That in no way says anything about Biden.
There’s a difference between immigrants who follow immigration laws and ILLEGAL immigrants. A big difference.
Illegal immigrants start out breaking the law.

Back