Trump Just Revealed How He’ll Attack Biden at Debate—and It’s Vile He’s going to pin “migrant killings” on Biden.

Expressweenie, first I need solid proof of the 10 million illegals. Not conjecture, not supposition, not guesses.

The WaPo might be able to help you out. Be sure to check out the 7th chart the one labeled Parole. Compare how many Trump paroled into the US vs Biden.​

Trump vs. Biden on immigration: 12 charts comparing U.S. border security

The murder of Laken Riley was on parole in the US thanks to Biden. The two guys that murdered Jocelyn Nungaray in Houston were also on parole into the US after they were first caught in El Paso. If they had been sent home or to Mexico like Trump did an innocent 12 year old would be alive today. If Laken Riley's murder had been sent home or to Mexico Lake would be pursuing her dream of becoming a nurse. Biden broke the border for political purposes and it is getting innocent Americans killed. BIDEN HAS BLOOD ON HIS HANDS.

The WaPo might be able to help you out. Be sure to check out the 7th chart the one labeled Parole. Compare how many Trump paroled into the US vs Biden.​

Trump vs. Biden on immigration: 12 charts comparing U.S. border security

The murder of Laken Riley was on parole in the US thanks to Biden. The two guys that murdered Jocelyn Nungaray in Houston were also on parole into the US after they were first caught in El Paso. If they had been sent home or to Mexico like Trump did an innocent 12 year old would be alive today. If Laken Riley's murder had been sent home or to Mexico Lake would be pursuing her dream of becoming a nurse. Biden broke the border for political purposes and it is getting innocent Americans killed. BIDEN HAS BLOOD ON HIS HANDS.
I don't see twelve charts, Expressweenie. But this paragraph is about parole.

"Parole, in U.S. immigration law, is an executive power that allows the government to temporarily waive in migrants who don’t qualify for a visa. Biden has relied heavily on parole powers as the basis for his broader strategy to expand opportunities for migrants to reach the United States lawfully while toughening penalties against those who cross illegally.

The Trump administration used parole at times to alleviate severe overcrowding and help CBP process migrants faster. But Biden’s use of the authority is the most expansive in U.S. history. Republicans say his administration has exceeded its powers and parole was meant to be used sparingly on a case-by-case basis.

Biden officials say their implementation of a parole program in January 2023 allowing entry by 30,000 migrants per month from Cuba, Haiti, Nicaragua and Venezuela fleeing political repression and economic turmoil has reduced the border influx. Fewer Cubans, Haitians and Nicaraguans crossed the border illegally last year, but the program has been less successful with Venezuelans."

I have been told that the Regime actually has no idea on the number of visa overstays.....on purpose.....they have never set up a system to count because they dont want to know.

The person who committed the crime. You following along yet?
I asked you which crime that was. I realize that asking questions of undereducated leftists to clarify non-existent underlying points is bound to come up empty.

Fine. I'll leave you to your pointlessness.

"Parole, in U.S. immigration law, is an executive power that allows the government to temporarily waive in migrants who don’t qualify for a visa. Biden has relied heavily on parole powers as the basis for his broader strategy to expand opportunities for migrants to reach the United States lawfully while toughening penalties against those who cross illegally.

The Trump administration used parole at times to alleviate severe overcrowding and help CBP process migrants faster. But Biden’s use of the authority is the most expansive in U.S. history. Republicans say his administration has exceeded its powers and parole was meant to be used sparingly on a case-by-case basis.

Biden officials say their implementation of a parole program in January 2023 allowing entry by 30,000 migrants per month from Cuba, Haiti, Nicaragua and Venezuela fleeing political repression and economic turmoil has reduced the border influx. Fewer Cubans, Haitians and Nicaraguans crossed the border illegally last year, but the program has been less successful with Venezuelans.
BINGO!

Biden officials say their implementation of a parole program in January 2023 allowing entry by 30,000 migrants per month from Cuba, Haiti, Nicaragua and Venezuela fleeing political repression and economic turmoil has reduced the border influx. Fewer Cubans, Haitians and Nicaraguans crossed the border illegally last year, but the program has been less successful with Venezuelans."
So now we know why you can't do simple math.

Back