Trump Just Revealed How He’ll Attack Biden at Debate—and It’s Vile He’s going to pin “migrant killings” on Biden.

There was nothing consensual about it, thus why Trump was found to have RAPED her.
odd that never happened.....now back to reality,,,,,,
At least one of two illegal immigrants who were charged with the murder of a 12-year-old girl in Texas were previously released by Border Patrol, according to multiple reports Thursday.

Johan Jose Rangel Martinez, 21, and Franklin Jose Pena Ramos, 26, were caught crossing the border illegally in El Paso, Texas, in March and May, respectively, according to sources speaking with Fox News. Both were released into the United States, after which they allegedly murdered Jocelyn Nungaray this week.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/i...-released-by-border-patrol-report/ar-BB1oBYXH

Crime rate from illegals lower than crime rate of citizens.

Man, that fact just fucks with your little peabrain, doesn’t it?
Not true. The crime rate for legal immigrants is much lower and those supporting illegal immigration conflate that with legal immigration.

That aside, 100% of illegal immigrants are criminals, if for no other reason than they are in the US illegally.

Can you show me when he was convicted of rape. The E Jean Carroll trial was a civil trial not a criminal trial.
I can show you when a Judge adjudicated and made it CLEAR that Trump did RAPE her...

A Federal Judge Has Gone to Great Lengths to Make Clear Trump Really Did Rape E. Jean Carroll

...“...does not mean that she failed to prove that Mr. Trump ‘raped’ her as many people commonly understand the word ‘rape.’” “Indeed,” he continued, “as the evidence at trial recounted below makes clear, the jury found that Mr. Trump in fact did exactly that.”

Federally, rape is defined as “penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.” This broader explanation, while still dependent on penetration, would include assaults using fingers. ...

I love you never deny Trump did the above and the entirety of your argument is 'ya he actually did rape her anywhere else in the country and Federally but due to NYS law i get to say it is Sexual Assault. Win!!!!' :rofl2:

I can show you when a Judge adjudicated and made it CLEAR that Trump did RAPE her...
thanks for admitting he has never been charged and convicted for rape.........on the other hand, there's been a fuckload of Biden's protected illegals who have been,,,,,,,,what the fuck is wrong with you people......every one who voted for him bears the responsibility for what he has done......

odd that never happened...
Except it did.

Aa Judge adjudicated and made it CLEAR that Trump did RAPE her...

A Federal Judge Has Gone to Great Lengths to Make Clear Trump Really Did Rape E. Jean Carroll

...“...does not mean that she failed to prove that Mr. Trump ‘raped’ her as many people commonly understand the word ‘rape.’” “Indeed,” he continued, “as the evidence at trial recounted below makes clear, the jury found that Mr. Trump in fact did exactly that.”

Federally, rape is defined as “penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.” This broader explanation, while still dependent on penetration, would include assaults using fingers. ...

Biden should be convicted as an accessory before the fact for every murder, every rape committed by the illegals he has shielded..........and the idiots who voted for him should hang their heads in shame........

thanks for admitting he has never been charged and convicted for rape.........on the other hand, there's been a fuckload of Biden's protected illegals who have been,,,,,,,,what the fuck is wrong with you people......every one who voted for him bears the responsibility for what he has done......
'He was only found by a Jury and then a Judge to have raped in the way pretty near the rest of the country and the Federal system defines as rape. We magats call that a win for Trump, because despite the findings thankfully this did not take place in any of the other States that would label it rape.'

#soMuchWinning.
#WeDon'tCareThatHeActuallyDidIt

'He was only found by a Jury and then a Judge to have raped in the way pretty near the rest of the country and the Federal system defines as rape. We magats call that a win for Trump, because despite the findings thankfully this did not take place in any of the other States that would label it rape.'

#soMuchWinning.
#WeDon'tCareThatHeActuallyDidIt
civil case, different burden of proof......as opposed to multiple raped and murdered children.......suck it up and accept your guilt you piece of dog shit........

190589c7e7d83593ad82b9cfcc646981.jpg
Why the sudden need to discuss pussies?

c9ff816826915c9f663a1b64fde96547.png

Keep up with the conversation; dumbass.

Learn to listen ... oooops! I mean, you should hear yourself speak ... ooooops! I meant that you post really stupid shit that I realize you think is totally brilliant, but is actually totally brain-dead.

f3963705b1378835086dfa239a04eb87.png

I'm not so sure why you feel the need to pretend to speak for others, but you broadcast your insecurity when you do. You haven't contributed to any thread on JPP in any value-added way for as long as I have been on this site. If you have made some sort of positive contribution, I'd appreciate a link to it.

But Trump still is an adjudicated rapist.
Nope. The people (jury) rejected the rape charge. The people declared Trump a non-rapist.

Nonetheless, this was another trumped-up charge in a rigged New York court, just to make Trump's life difficult.

How would you feel if the government were doing this to you and to your family? Shall I assume this is the kind of government you seek?

c9ff816826915c9f663a1b64fde96547.png

Learn to listen ... oooops! I mean, you should hear yourself speak ... ooooops! I meant that you post really stupid shit that I realize you think is totally brilliant, but is actually totally brain-dead.

f3963705b1378835086dfa239a04eb87.png

I'm not so sure why you feel the need to pretend to speak for others, but you broadcast your insecurity when you do. You haven't contributed to any thread on JPP in any value-added way for as long as I have been on this site. If you have made some sort of positive contribution, I'd appreciate a link to it.
Pretty ironic.

Nope. The people (jury) rejected the rape charge. The people declared Trump a non-rapist.

Nonetheless, this was another trumped-up charge in a rigged New York court, just to make Trump's life difficult.

How would you feel if the government were doing this to you and to your family? Shall I assume this is the kind of government you seek?
Strawman alert.

Back