Trump Just Revealed How He’ll Attack Biden at Debate—and It’s Vile He’s going to pin “migrant killings” on Biden.

So Christie did Trump parole him into the country like Biden did to Laken Riley's murder?
"Ibarra is a Venezuelan citizen who entered the U.S. unlawfully in 2022, according to immigration authorities, CBS reported."

The parole referred to those entering in 2021 or before.

"The centerpiece of the bill is an eight-year path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants who arrived in the US prior to January 1, 2021."

So do we get to blame Trump for million dead Americans due to COVID during his term?

This game doesn't sound like it ends well for you guys.
More people died from COVID during the Biden administration than during the Trump administration. And Trump left Biden TWO vaccines. But yeah we can play that game.

Immigrants commit crimes at a lower level than the American citizenry. They lower the crime rate. They are there for economic opportunities that their countries do not have. Have some crazies made the trek? Sure. That in no way says anything about Biden.

This is a political talking point. Ergo it has nothing to do with reality. As you note undocumented immigrants commit crimes at lower rates that God's New Chosen People: Native Born Americans. The fact that a couple baddies got through doesn't mean the lot of them are bad people. In fact when I lived in SoCal in a town that had a SIGNIFICANT undocumented population they were the most family-intensive, faith-based people around. They were the ones with "stroller brigades" walking their babies around the neighborhood and dutifully going to the Catholic church down the street every Sunday (and dressing up for it).

While I'm not for anything open borders or anything like that, this demonization of these people HAS to stop. It's going to be the new "Giftpilz" of the GOP (and if you don't get the reference hit up the museum at Buchenwald)

"Ibarra is a Venezuelan citizen who entered the U.S. unlawfully in 2022, according to immigration authorities, CBS reported."

The parole referred to those entering in 2021 or before.

"The centerpiece of the bill is an eight-year path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants who arrived in the US prior to January 1, 2021."
Ibarra, a Venezuelan national, was paroled into the United States in September 2022, and was arrested for Riley’s murder in February 2024. Following her murder, Graham wrote to DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, requesting the justification for why Ibarra was paroled into the United States.

Trump spreads violent rhetoric by suggesting migrants should fight for sport​

Former president Donald Trump expanded his portrayal of migrants as violent with a suggestion that they could be pitted in fights for entertainment.

During a speech to Christian conservatives on Saturday, Trump claimed that he told his friend Dana White, president of the Ultimate Fighting Championship, that he should start a spinoff competition featuring migrants, as part of his riff on restricting immigration.

“Did anyone ever hear of Dana White,” Trump asked during his speech at the Faith and Freedom Coalition’s “Road to Majority” conference in Washington. “ … I said, ‘Dana, I have an idea. Why don’t you set up a migrant league of fighters and have your regular league of fighters, and then you have the champion of your league — these are the greatest fighters in the world — fight the champion of the migrants.’ I think the migrant guy might win, that’s how tough they are. He didn’t like that idea too much.”

Expand article logo

What the actual fuck?

Former president Donald Trump expanded his portrayal of migrants as violent with a suggestion that they could be pitted in fights for entertainment.

During a speech to Christian conservatives on Saturday, Trump claimed that he told his friend Dana White, president of the Ultimate Fighting Championship, that he should start a spinoff competition featuring migrants, as part of his riff on restricting immigration.

“Did anyone ever hear of Dana White,” Trump asked during his speech at the Faith and Freedom Coalition’s “Road to Majority” conference in Washington. “ … I said, ‘Dana, I have an idea. Why don’t you set up a migrant league of fighters and have your regular league of fighters, and then you have the champion of your league — these are the greatest fighters in the world — fight the champion of the migrants.’ I think the migrant guy might win, that’s how tough they are. He didn’t like that idea too much.”

Expand article logo

What the actual fuck?
He's a deranged imbecile. He needs to be sectioned already.

Ibarra, a Venezuelan national, was paroled into the United States in September 2022, and was arrested for Riley’s murder in February 2024. Following her murder, Graham wrote to DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, requesting the justification for why Ibarra was paroled into the United States.
Linda Graham says...

Let's see the actual proof from DHS.

Expand article logo

What the actual fuck?
The whole speech is just another level of bonkers.

Back