Trump Just Revealed How He’ll Attack Biden at Debate—and It’s Vile He’s going to pin “migrant killings” on Biden.

You think it is funny that 12 year old Jocelyn Nungaray was raped and murdered by Joe's illegal invaders.

You Stalinists are truly sick. You won't say her name, nor will Bought and Paid for Joe, but I'll bet Trump will - during the debate. Jocelyn Nungaray - 12, raped and murdered because of Biden's open border.
lmao!

:thing1:

@christiefan915 you are cake huh?

cat-cake.gif

You think it is funny that 12 year old Jocelyn Nungaray was raped and murdered by Joe's illegal invaders.

You Stalinists are truly sick. You won't say her name, nor will Bought and Paid for Joe, but I'll bet Trump will - during the debate. Jocelyn Nungaray - 12, raped and murdered because of Biden's open border.
I'm not laughing about that and you know it.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tapper and Bash call Trump a Nazi. They are that bad.
They really are...and everyone knows that...there's already chatter about how they're in control of the mics and how they intend to use that to help Joe...
Makes it even easier for President Trump to just sit back, let them all sputter and spew, and talk policy... All People are weary of the nastiness of the Democrats...

Joe can't say her name...because he doesn't know it...

You should be watching the press conference that the house dems are holding right now ahead of the presidential debate....They are very very worried about Joe... Practice must not be going well...All anti trump nothing pro Joe...

They really are...and everyone knows that...there's already chatter about how they're in control of the mics and how they intend to use that to help Joe...
Makes it even easier for President Trump to just sit back, let them all sputter and spew, and talk policy... All People are weary of the nastiness of the Democrats...
There is only chatter about that crap on the right-wing sites you read that is making you more ignorant. They are building a defense for Trump's failure in the debate. They will not need it for you.

Biden should start the debates by presenting the Surgeon general to administer drug tests to both debaters. Trump talks about rugs and Biden to deflect from his long-known drug usage. Biden could quiet that done immediately.

There is only chatter about that crap on the right-wing sites you read that is making you more ignorant. They are building a defense for Trump's failure in the debate. They will not need it for you.
Is There are reason it's taking nine days and all that money? Am I paying for the movie set, the golf carts and the lasagna/?

Back