Trump Just Revealed How He’ll Attack Biden at Debate—and It’s Vile He’s going to pin “migrant killings” on Biden.

Do you understand, that over a Million Mexican citizens cross the border every day- LEGALLY- to visit loved ones, shop, go to school, work, see doctors, and etc- and then return home to Mexico every evening?

Which is the true definition of an OPEN BORDER. A Closed Border example would be like the BERLIN WALL, where you were shot if you tried to circumvent the WALL, and no one was allowed to leave or enter the country for any reason!

The USA represents OPEN BORDER policies, and the Communist Countries do not!

Reagan told Russia- "Tear down the WALL ".

What do you not understand about that Mr. Smarty Pants?
We need that (Berlin) wall where smugglers and illegals cross. The port of entry is where the daily commuters cross.

There's no doubt they're working on A way to get him through this... Not only earbuds but maybe even special contact lenses...;) No confident world leader should need more tgan a week to get ready for a ninety minute debate... In lessons to get special things accomplished...lol
They wanted to try a Neuralink but you have to have a brain for that to work so,,,. :dunno:

Reactions: TOP
No, I was raised a Gentleman and use my Manners by asking, "Please Pass the Pussy- Before I do any grabbing"!

That has never failed me by just being a Gentleman- AND NOT A RAPIST!

And NO! I didn't have to be a Billionaire to get laid when I wanted to- and nor did I ever have to RAPE women just to get laid like Donald Trump did! But, I did find that women prefer Gentlemen more than they do BILLIONAIRE RAPISTS!

None of my Lovers ever sued me for RAPE!

NEXT!
And what did you do when they passed you the pussy? I.e. Let you grab their pussy. (The whole LET thing means consent.) How would you know anything about a BILLIONAIRE sex life?

Do you understand, that over a Million Mexican citizens cross the border every day- LEGALLY- to visit loved ones, shop, go to school, work, see doctors, and etc- and then return home to Mexico every evening?

Which is the true definition of an OPEN BORDER. A Closed Border example would be like the BERLIN WALL, where you were shot if you tried to circumvent the WALL, and no one was allowed to leave or enter the country for any reason!

The USA represents OPEN BORDER policies, and the Communist Countries do not!

Reagan told Russia- "Tear down the WALL ".

I don't care one bit about legal border crossers. I welcome them. I have no problem with Mexicans driving on our roads, etc., (and yes, I see Sonora, Baja California del Norte, and Sinaloa plates frequently here), that have come legally. That's no different than if I go to Naco, Nogie, Gringo Pass, Puerto Penasco (aka Rocky Point) or elsewhere in Mexico on a passport or my military ID. I'm legally crossing, not criminally sneaking in.

What I'm against is the thousands, even tens of thousands, that cross each day illegally.

Which part of ILLEGAL and CRIMINAL don't you get?

That's exactly what they're doing...He's a bigger idiot than I thought if he says that once, though...

He is an idiot - and the Marxists still haven't figured out how stupid their lawfare really is. I'm betting he says it more than 10 times and that he blurts it out in the first 10 minutes.

I don't know that Tapper will be stupid enough to repeat it, but maybe.

It's true. Google is your friend...
He is an idiot - and the Marxists still haven't figured out how stupid their lawfare really is. I'm betting he says it more than 10 times and that he blurts it out in the first 10 minutes.

I don't know that Tapper will be stupid enough to repeat it, but maybe.
Tapper is a complete idiot...He's going to be Joe's worst enemy...

Back