Trump Just Revealed How He’ll Attack Biden at Debate—and It’s Vile He’s going to pin “migrant killings” on Biden.

I suspect that a brand new "story" will emerge... He's going forget what he's supposed to say and It's just going to fall out of his mouth...

I wonder if combined with the Cocaine and Adderall, having the handlers talk in his ear will just further confuse the old crook? We KNOW they will slip and earbud to Biden to try and direct him, but it may backfire on them and leave him looking worse than the confused old fool he is.

I wonder if combined with the Cocaine and Adderall, having the handlers talk in his ear will just further confuse the old crook? We KNOW they will slip and earbud to Biden to try and direct him, but it may backfire on them and leave him looking worse than the confused old fool he is.
There's no doubt they're working on A way to get him through this... Not only earbuds but maybe even special contact lenses...;) No confident world leader should need more tgan a week to get ready for a ninety minute debate... In lessons to get special things accomplished...lol

So BIDEN paroled them into the United States instead of sending them back to Mexico. What about letting them in do you not understand?
Do you understand, that over a Million Mexican citizens cross the border every day- LEGALLY- to visit loved ones, shop, go to school, work, see doctors, and etc- and then return home to Mexico every evening?

Which is the true definition of an OPEN BORDER. A Closed Border example would be like the BERLIN WALL, where you were shot if you tried to circumvent the WALL, and no one was allowed to leave or enter the country for any reason!

The USA represents OPEN BORDER policies, and the Communist Countries do not!

Reagan told Russia- "Tear down the WALL ".

What do you not understand about that Mr. Smarty Pants?

Trump Just Revealed How He’ll Attack Biden at Debate—and It’s Vile​

He’s going to pin “migrant killings” on Biden. It’s false, and here’s how Biden should respond.​

You can’t say you weren’t warned: At the upcoming presidential debate on June 27, Donald Trump plans to highlight a handful of horrific murders—allegedly by undocumented migrants—and blame them on President Biden. We know this because Trump told us so right on his Truth Social feed.

“We have a new Biden Migrant Killing—it’s only going to get worse, and it’s all Crooked Joe Biden’s fault,” Trump seethed, referring to the horrible death of a 12-year-old Texas girl. “I look forward to seeing him at the Fake debate on Thursday. Let him explain why he has allowed MILLIONS of people to come into our Country illegally!”

Immigration status of suspects in brutal murder of 12-year-old​

Venezuelan nationals Franklin Peña, 26, and Johan Jose Martinez-Rangel, 22, are both charged with capital murder in the death of the 12-year-old girl.

Yes EJ Carroll is absolutely a DOUCHE BAG as is anyone that supports her.
Trump is a Douche Bag for Raping the woman! in a Department Store dressing room, thinking like he always does- that he can just grab women by the PUSSY!

He told us all about his philosophy on that!

When you buy one don't forget to take a pic for us.

Do you understand, that over a Million Mexican citizens cross the border every day- LEGALLY- to visit loved ones, shop, go to school, work, see doctors, and etc- and then return home to Mexico every evening?

Which is the true definition of an OPEN BORDER. A Closed Border example would be like the BERLIN WALL, where you were shot if you tried to circumvent the WALL, and no one was allowed to leave or enter the country for any reason!

The USA represents OPEN BORDER policies, and the Communist Countries do not!

Reagan told Russia- "Tear down the WALL ".

What do you not understand about that Mr. Smarty Pants?
No Mexicans crossing and going back LEGALLY is how the border is supposed to work. Mexicans crossing illegally and staying is how the border is not supposed to work. If we release illegals into the US instead of sending them back home its open borders. What do you not understand about that Miss smarty panties.

Last edited:
Trump is a Douche Bag for Raping the woman! in a Department Store dressing room, thinking like he always does- that he can just grab women by the PUSSY!

He told us all about his philosophy on that!
He said "They LET you grab them by the PUSSY"

I would not be surprised if EJ Carroll LET Trump grab her by the PUSSY. He was one of the most eligible Billionaires in NYC at the time.

What is the matter? Hasn't a woman ever LET you .......

I would not be surprised if EJ Carroll LET Trump grab her by the PUSSY. He was one of the most eligible Billionaires in NYC at the time.

No, I was raised a Gentleman and use my Manners by asking, "Please Pass the Pussy- Before I do any grabbing"!

That has never failed me by just being a Gentleman- AND NOT A RAPIST!

And NO! I didn't have to be a Billionaire to get laid when I wanted to- and nor did I ever have to RAPE women just to get laid like Donald Trump did! But, I did find that women prefer Gentlemen more than they do BILLIONAIRE RAPISTS!

None of my Lovers ever sued me for RAPE!

NEXT!

Last edited:
So do we get to blame Trump for million dead Americans due to COVID during his term?

This game doesn't sound like it ends well for you guys.
you do realize that more people died with covid under Biden that did under Trump even though the vax was found before Biden took office, right?......

There's no doubt they're working on A way to get him through this... Not only earbuds but maybe even special contact lenses...;) No confident world leader should need more tgan a week to get ready for a ninety minute debate... In lessons to get special things accomplished...lol

They are prepping him not to debate issues, but to attack Trump.

My son and I are going to take a shot every time Quid Pro says "convicted felon." I'm taking Friday off to recover.

So, any conviction of Trump must be fake.

The ones so far have been - pure political dirty tricks straight out of the Khmer Rouge.

YOU elected Trump with this shit. You think Americans are stupid, but we aren't and your assault on free and fair elections have made us determined to remove you.

Egene is a disgusting hag - and was at the time. No chance in hell that a celebrity at the top of his career would have anything to do with the dried up old Marxist.

She is a radical Marxist and America hater - she very clearly fabricated the whole thing to attack an enemy of the party.

Back