Trump LOSES IT over EMPTY SEATS at AWFUL Atlanta Speech

Horse mierda.

I was in high school and college in Nashville and the Jewish students stayed to themselves and we respected their privacy.

You are a useful idiot who votes for the far left Democratic antisemites in Congress who refused to support a resolution to condemn the terrorist group, Hamas.

Biden/Harris denied Israel the weapons needed to defeat Hamas.

Useful idiot indeed.
And they didn't travel outside of Nashville or Atlanta for a good reason

Yep my cousins who were 5 years older than me were down there for freedom summer
What an amazing family legacy.

MAGATs tend to be rural and southern although they infest most areas of the country. As I've said several times here, they despise American Jews and only love and support those in Israel. They hate civil rights and civil liberties, minorities, non-whites, non-Xtians... all things that
Jews typically support. Ignorance, envy, bigotry, hate are all virtues in #MAGATWorld.

What an amazing family legacy.

MAGATs tend to be rural and southern although they infest most areas of the country. As I've said several times here, they despise American Jews and only love and support those in Israel. They hate civil rights and civil liberties, minorities, non-whites, non-Xtians... all things that
Jews typically support. Ignorance, envy, bigotry, hate are all virtues in #MAGATWorld.
The majority of us live out our teachings

Tikkun olam is a Hebrew phrase that translates to "repairing the world" or "mending the world". It's a central teaching in Judaism and has evolved over nearly two thousand years of Jewish thought and practice. The term first appeared in the Talmud, a collection of rabbinical commentaries. Tikkun olam has become synonymous with the notion of social action and the pursuit of social justice

Ziggy seems enamored of the sell outs and tap dancers for Cheeto Jeezus ... "his blacks" as he fondly calls them. :cautious:

I'm sure they were "his blacks" when he had to be sued to allow black folk to rent in one of his properties back during his "art of the deal" days. Or his birther tirade against Obama, or his bitching that the Central Park Five got too much money for spending 15 years locked up for a crime they didn't do. Here are some more gems from the recent past https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/01/15/opinion/leonhardt-trump-racist.html

But of course, all of Dump's black footstools will bend like pretzels to revise or ignore or excuse history....that way they feel "safe" and will hopefully change their tax bracket. Sad.

Donald Trump’s disastrous speech in Atlanta, Georgia as Vice President Kamala Harris surges ahead in the polls.

Turns out this is just another LIE from triggered Lib POS.

Stephen Fowler, a political reporter for news outlet NPR, said on X: "The Harris campaign is using an outdated screen grab of a video feed to say there's a lot of empty seats at Trump's rally. The only seats that are open right now as Trump is speaking are a few rows for press that are on risers/on the floor."

Stephen Fowler, a political reporter for news outlet NPR, said on X: "The Harris campaign is using an outdated screen grab of a video feed to say there's a lot of empty seats at Trump's rally. The only seats that are open right now as Trump is speaking are a few rows for press that are on risers/on the floor."

At LAST, a more objective report being used.

Harris campaign folks are fools if they think they can get away with similar crap that Cheeto Jeezus and company use ... being that THEY get caught at it all the time!

Seems old Vole CAN lift the pointy hood and do good work when needed. Good on ya, bunky! Keep it up!

Then why was Trump whining about the school administration denying his request to fill all the empty seats in the arena?

Back