TRUMP MELTDOWN: "What happened to FOX? Wallace should be on FAKE NEWS. End of FOX" +

Centerleftfl

Verified User
TRUMP MELTDOWN: "What happened to FOX? Wallace should be on FAKE NEWS. End of FOX" +

"They're trying to be PC. It's the beginning of the end. How's SHEP doing?" (I assume that one was derisive). Thin skinned piece of garbage.

Oh no, FOX talked to a SENATOR, a Democrat.

Trump asks 'what the hell has happened' to Fox News after interview with Democratic senator

BY BRETT SAMUELS - 01/28/20 11:05 AM EST 0

Just In...

President Trump on Tuesday lashed out at Fox News for having Democrats on air, predicting it would mark "the beginning of the end" for the network. The president bemoaned that Fox was "trying to be so politically correct" by having Democrats on air following an appearance on "America's Newsroom" from Sen. Chris Van Hollen (D-Md.).

"So, what the hell has happened to @FoxNews. Only I know!" Trump tweeted, turning his scorn to two news anchors who have challenged favorable commentary on the president.

"Chris Wallace and others should be on Fake News CNN or MSDNC," he continued. "How’s Shep Smith doing? Watch, this will be the beginning of the end for Fox, just like the other two which are dying in the ratings. Social Media is great!"

The president's complaint about Van Hollen's appearance comes as his impeachment trial is set to enter its seventh day in the Senate. Democratic senators have pushed for additional witnesses, including former national security adviser John Bolton, to testify.

Trump has frequently belittled Fox News when news anchors deliver unfavorable analysis or when Democrats are featured prominently on air. He has in the past targeted Smith, Wallace and former Democratic National Committee (DNC) leader Donna Brazille, who is a contributor for the network.

Yet Fox News remains his preferred network in many ways. He sat for an interviews earlier this month with Laura Ingraham...

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...hell-has-happened-to-fox-news-after-interview

[FONT=&]"They're trying to be PC. It's the beginning of the end. How's SHEP doing?" (I assume that one was derisive). Thin skinned piece of garbage.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&]

Trump asks 'what the hell has happened' to Fox News after interview with Democratic senator

[FONT=&]BY BRETT SAMUELS - 01/28/20 11:05 AM EST[/FONT] 0
[/FONT]
[FONT=&]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&]Just In...

[/FONT]
[FONT=&][FONT=&][FONT=&]President Trump on Tuesday lashed out at Fox News for having Democrats on air, predicting it would mark "the beginning of the end" for the network. The president bemoaned that Fox was "trying to be so politically correct" by having Democrats on air following an appearance on "America's Newsroom" from Sen. Chris Van Hollen (D-Md.).

"So, what the hell has happened to @FoxNews. Only I know!" Trump tweeted, turning his scorn to two news anchors who have challenged favorable commentary on the president.

"Chris Wallace and others should be on Fake News CNN or MSDNC," he continued. "How’s Shep Smith doing? Watch, this will be the beginning of the end for Fox, just like the other two which are dying in the ratings. Social Media is great!"

The president's complaint about Van Hollen's appearance comes as his impeachment trial is set to enter its seventh day in the Senate. Democratic senators have pushed for additional witnesses, including former national security adviser John Bolton, to testify.

Trump has frequently belittled Fox News when news anchors deliver unfavorable analysis or when Democrats are featured prominently on air. He has in the past targeted Smith, Wallace and former Democratic National Committee (DNC) leader Donna Brazille, who is a contributor for the network.

Yet Fox News remains his preferred network in many ways. He sat for an interviews earlier this month with Laura Ingraham...

[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]
https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...hell-has-happened-to-fox-news-after-interview[FONT=&][FONT=&][FONT=&]
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

I truly love how you lefties try to degrade Fox News but they blow every other liberal cable news network out of the water week after week after week. Fucking losers.

To the right, real news only has one side all day long. If it is not backing Trump, no matter what he does, it should be gone. Wallace has actually asked the Repubs some real questions to get the facts out. That is so left. The right does not do that and that is what the rights here are saying. That is not permitted.

I truly love how you lefties try to degrade Fox News but they blow every other liberal cable news network out of the water week after week after week. Fucking losers.

they lie you idiot

They helped Bush LIE US TO IRAQ remember idiot

They lied and lied and lied about the economy right up until Bush crashed it into smitherines

this nations news is corporate you idiot

It is NOT liberal

You are such an idiot dupe you believe ONE and then believe them unquestioningly when they tell you all the other corporate news is fake.

YOU are a con mans dream

FOX lied to you for decades and you still believe them NO MATTER how many times they get outed for getting it all fucking wrong

your are embarrassing your self

NOW FOR THE FACTS--$ and MATH. Until 5 years ago, MSNBC was 3 levels up on our cable PACKAGES. FOX came in at the 2nd level--1 level up from the ANTENNA package. So while MSNBC'RS had to pay more or not get it for at least 10 years, the DOUBLE DIGIT IQ crowd was fed a steady stream of LIES and TRASH from FOX and building it's market. A market of the clinically or intentionally ignorant. FINALLY, all the news choices have parity--at least in this market. You believe all markets throughout the US now offer all news options to their viewers? You believe that, right?

Warning: We have an entire generation raised on FOX News now. They will likely never understand what the difference is between opinion, lies, and bile masking as civic information. They won't know how to discern. They never learned.

Warning: We have an entire generation raised on FOX News now. They will likely never understand what the difference is between and ONLY opinion, lies, and bile masking as civic information.
hilarious. CNN is pure Dem propaganda,and you bitch about Fox.
CNN never has anything on but Dems and #neverTrumps..

Budweiser is the most consumed beer in the US. It’s horsepiss. Just like FOX

No, they don't. MSM CNN MSNBC and the networks are doing just fine: four times the amount of FOX viewing.

[FONT=&]"They're trying to be PC. It's the beginning of the end. How's SHEP doing?" (I assume that one was derisive). Thin skinned piece of garbage.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&]

[FONT=&]BY BRETT SAMUELS - 01/28/20 11:05 AM EST[/FONT] 0
[/FONT]
[FONT=&]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&]Just In...

[/FONT]
[FONT=&][FONT=&][FONT=&]President Trump on Tuesday lashed out at Fox News for having Democrats on air, predicting it would mark "the beginning of the end" for the network. The president bemoaned that Fox was "trying to be so politically correct" by having Democrats on air following an appearance on "America's Newsroom" from Sen. Chris Van Hollen (D-Md.).

[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]
https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...hell-has-happened-to-fox-news-after-interview[FONT=&][FONT=&][FONT=&]
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

Trump is a pathetic snowflake, but Fox has themselves to blame by being so over-the-top partisan. The few times they do act like a real news station, they piss off the crybabies who just watch to hear their own views echoed.

There are no liberal cable news networks.

Of course Fox is going to do better than networks like CNN. Fox is an echo chamber while CNN is real news. The average American prefers the echo chamber.

No, they don't. MSM CNN MSNBC and the networks are doing just fine: four times the amount of FOX viewing.

You are on bad drugs pal.
Fox 2.57 million 2019.
MSNBC 1.8 million 2019.
CNN 1 million 2019.
MSN isn't even listed.
You are so gullible no wonder your liberal.

There are no liberal cable news networks.

Of course Fox is going to do better than networks like CNN. Fox is an echo chamber while CNN is real news. The average American prefers the echo chamber.

So you are saying the vast majority is wrong and you are right, that's egotiscial of you. You and Trump are egotiscial brothers.

To me this is just sad for Fox. The president knowing he can control them by driving their moron viewership.

Seems like a soap opera to these rural trash. I bet they talk about the latest trump comments about Fox at churching time.
"Did you hear what Trump sayed? I agree this Wallrace is out of line" and so forth.

Uh, it's supposed to be news. The president isn't supposed to be calling the shots. He isn't supposed to be putting pressure
on a news outlet to spin shit his way. News is facts. Facts don't spin.

Interesting to see Republicans fully admit Fox is a propaganda arm of the GOP.

It was not that long ago wingnuts would howl in protest when I asserted Fox was a Soviet-style propaganda outlet. Fox was allegedly fair and balanced!

Back