TRUMP MELTDOWN: "What happened to FOX? Wallace should be on FAKE NEWS. End of FOX" +

You are on bad drugs pal.
Fox 2.57 million 2019.
MSNBC 1.8 million 2019.
CNN 1 million 2019.
MSN isn't even listed.
You are so gullible no wonder your liberal.

You fool. MSNBC and CNN out draw FOX. You don't include the networks that triple FOX numbers.

Don't you know numbers? Go ask Count Chocula.

So you are saying the vast majority is wrong and you are right, that's egotiscial of you. You and Trump are egotiscial brothers.

It's not that they're wrong, it's that they're not interested in hearing news or having their beliefs challenged. Personally, I think we should build a wall along the Southern border, but I'm also cool with hearing real problems and concerns with attempting that. Most people who are for the wall don't want to hear that, they just want to hear how great the idea is over and over.

It's not that they're wrong, it's that they're not interested in hearing news or having their beliefs challenged. Personally, I think we should build a wall along the Southern border, but I'm also cool with hearing real problems and concerns with attempting that. Most people who are for the wall don't want to hear that, they just want to hear how great the idea is over and over.

REPUBLICANS scream brown people teeming over and shooting them and/or locking them up.

DEMOCRATS say the LAW as is says, they have a legal right to declare asylum. CHANGE THE LAW! 2 years, has Trump or minions said we're going back to change INTERNATIONAL ENTITIES and change it?

HE BETTER FUCKING HURRY, WAIT'LL THE HORDES START MOVING FROM FAMINE!!

You fool. MSNBC and CNN out draw FOX. You don't include the networks that triple FOX numbers.

Don't you know numbers? Go ask Count Chocula.

Gee these sites say you are dead wrong.

Feedback
Web results
www.adweek.com › tvnewser › january-2019-ratings-fox-news-remai...
January 2019 Ratings: Fox News Marks 17 Straight Years as ...

Jan 29, 2019 - The network averaged 1.33 million viewers from across the 6 a.m. – 6 a.m. ... the competition, proving once again they are the best in the business.” ... Fox News also continued to beat CNN and MSNBC in total viewers, and ...

www.statista.com › statistics › cable-news-network-viewership-usa
• U.S. cable news network viewership 2019 | Statista

Nov 4, 2019 - U.S. cable news networks: number of viewers October 2019. ... As of October 2019, Fox News was the most-watched network for the third consecutive year and continues to do well in terms of its prime time audience, with around 2.68 million primetime viewers in that month.
‎Most watched TV networks in ... · ‎Cable networks · ‎Cable TV in the U.S.

deadline.com › fox-news-cable-news-network-ratings-1202749534
Fox News Tops Cable News Networks In Third Quarter ...

Oct 1, 2019 - Fox News Channel again beat its cable news rivals in the most recent quarter, but viewership was down almost across the board. Fox News' ...
www.forbes.com › sites › markjoyella › 2018/12/12 › fox-news-chan...
Fox News Channel Has Highest Ratings In 22 Years -- But ...

Dec 12, 2018 - Fox News Channel celebrates three straight years at No. ... and premiere team of journalists and opinion hosts are the best in the business.

www.forbes.com › sites › markjoyella › 2019/04/30 › cnn-drops-26-...
CNN Drops 26% In Prime Time As Fox News Dominates April ...

Apr 30, 2019 - Fox News extends its lead as America's most-watched cable news network to 208 consecutive months.

www.multichannel.com › News › Content › Ratings
Fox News Ends 2018 as Most Watched Cable Network ...

Jan 2, 2019 - Fox News is officially 2018's most watched cable network in primetime and total day, the network announced Wednesday based on Nielsen ...

www.politifact.com › punditfact › article › jul › facts-advertiser-boyc...
The facts on advertiser boycotts against cable news networks ...

Jul 22, 2019 - Her tweet linked to a list of companies that ran ads during Carlson's July 9 ... The facts on advertiser boycotts against cable news networks ... have hurt revenues and let other companies negotiate to lower rates for airtime.

en.wikipedia.org › wiki › United_States_cable_news
United States cable news - Wikipedia

Jump to Fox Business Network - FNC marked its 15th year as the highest-rated cable news channel in the same demographic, posting 2.8 million average total viewers in January 2017. MSNBC beat CNN in total primetime viewers, ranking sixth among all cable networks in January.
Missing: rates ‎| Must include: rates

www.foxnews.com › entertainment › fox-news-dominates-cnn-msnbc-in...
Fox News dominates CNN, MSNBC in Wednesday primetime ...
Mar 28, 2019 - Fox News Channel was the big winner in cable news on Wednesday night, beating CNN's and MSNBC's combined average primetime ...

I truly love how you lefties try to degrade Fox News but they blow every other liberal cable news network out of the water week after week after week. Fucking losers.

Remember, though, that you felt the same about Goebbels when you were young, and look what happened to him.

I suggest you look at your liberal brethren they only see and hear what they want to see and hear. Fact's we don't need no stinking fact's Rachael Maddow tells us the real story.

None of which above invalidate that CNN and MSNBC together draw more than FOX, and the network news programs out draw FOX by three times.

To compare broadcast networks to cable networks is totally asinine. And you really prove that it takes two liberal cable news networks to just barley beat Fox by a few thousand viewers. Sorry sport but at this point Fox in the undisputed champion.

REPUBLICANS scream brown people teeming over and shooting them and/or locking them up.

DEMOCRATS say the LAW as is says, they have a legal right to declare asylum. CHANGE THE LAW! 2 years, has Trump or minions said we're going back to change INTERNATIONAL ENTITIES and change it?

HE BETTER FUCKING HURRY, WAIT'LL THE HORDES START MOVING FROM FAMINE!!

Trump may be a retard, but when it comes to immigration, he knows what he's doing. Promise a wall, make things worse in Latin America to drive more people to America, then blame the Democrats for not letting him build the wall. How dumb are Trumpcucks to get outsmarted by such a moron?

Wallace is a NEVER TRUMPER , WHO WENT FIAMY-MOUTHED WHEN ANOTHER FOX NEWS ANALYST CORRECTLY POINTED OUT THAT THE HOUSE'S CASE, AND ALL DSIRED WITNESSES, WAS COMPLETED BEFORE THEY FILED AND DELIVERED ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT...HE TRIED TO STRAWMAN THE POINT WITH IS HYSTRICAL RANT.

FOX is the undisputed champion because they are the only ones reporting news nowadays, people want to hear it straight, not some left wing triggered slant 24-7

It could be that when you (collective you) hear your beliefs on the radio you realize how asinine they are so you quit listening.

You know that doesn't make any sense, right? Like if that was the case, there'd be little to no Leftists.

The truth is the media is owned and funded by big businesses, so of course they're not going to promote left-wing ideas.

FOX is the undisputed champion because they are the only ones reporting news nowadays, people want to hear it straight, not some left wing triggered slant 24-7

I hope your cell is comfortably padded. If they ever let you, try some Free World stations. The BBC for instance, with all its faults, still tends to report reality, though I don't suppose you begin to know what that is.

I hope your cell is comfortably padded. If they ever let you, try some Free World stations. The BBC for instance, with all its faults, still tends to report reality, though I don't suppose you begin to know what that is.

Boris Johnson is Churchill by comparison to TRUMP.

NOW FOR THE FACTS--$ and MATH. Until 5 years ago, MSNBC was 3 levels up on our cable PACKAGES. FOX came in at the 2nd level--1 level up from the ANTENNA package.

lol.....that's not how it works.....cable companies put Fox Nws on a different level so they can get subscribers to expand their service to get it.......

Back