Trump not actually struck by a bullet?

that is a good question.
was there ever a bullet recovered and examined?
I haven't heard of any.
You would think that would be one of the first things they would look for.
If anybody has a link showing there was I would like to read it.
Have a nice day
One thing that I have been puzzled by, is the innocent victim in the bleachers almost directly behind Trump several bleachers back.

That trajectory doesn't really match that of the shot that clipped Trump's ear.

So, I wish someone would explain this to the public.

so you don't believe the FBI said he was hit by a bullet, or you don't believe he was hit by a bullet?
Or a bullet fragment, you forgot the rest of the quote.

“What struck former President Trump in the ear was a bullet, whether whole or fragmented into smaller pieces, fired from the deceased subject’s rifle,” the agency said…

Or a bullet fragment, you forgot the rest of the quote.

“What struck former President Trump in the ear was a bullet, whether whole or fragmented into smaller pieces, fired from the deceased subject’s rifle,” the agency said…

I wasn't quoting anything.

I'm asking a question.

so do you believe the FBI said he was hit by a bullet?

One thing that I have been puzzled by, is the innocent victim in the bleachers almost directly behind Trump several bleachers back.

That trajectory doesn't really match that of the shot that clipped Trump's ear.

So, I wish someone would explain this to the public.
If you look at the aerial view it is simple to see why Crooks hit members of the crowd. He may have rushed his last shots and hit the crowd. Or he may have purposely shot into the crowd.

If you look at the aerial view it is simple to see why Crooks hit members of the crowd. He may have rushed his last shots and hit the crowd. Or he may have purposely shot into the crowd.
You could be right neighbor. That boy was on a death wish and no telling what was on his mind.

did you even bother watching the video? or are you treating that video/incident like the kyle rittenhouse video/incident?

Because what I see in the video is at the very last second trump turning his head and getting grazed in the ear. He was narrowly missed and had he not turned, he would have been killed. Also, stop buying in to the bullshit narrative that 5.56 mm rounds destroy and disintegrate whatever they hit. they do not.
I remember when the attending doctors gave a press conference about Trump's treatment. That is done when presidents and candidates are sick or injured. Oh wait, there was none. That went the way of Trump's physicals. Trump jas so much to hide.

An Act of God.
Until it blew the head off a married family man and critically wounded two more. Not to mention the Secret Service shot blowing the head off the nutjob kid.

Are you saying it was God's will they were all shot, ExLax? Given your thousands of posts supporting Pedo Don and the violent overthrow of both Texas and the federal governments, I fail to see how you can claim to be a Christian.

Back