Trump not actually struck by a bullet?

Well off hand I's say a Secret Service Counter Sniper Round was on his mind.

I'm worried for the Cowboys.
And deservingly so! LOL! Stupid people need to be shot in the head!

Stick with the Cowboys, as the Cowboys and San Fran will make their comebacks soon enough!

The Baltimore Ravens are the most under rated team in the NFL. And the Cowboys did not prepare for Jackson or Henry. Those guys are two of the league's leading rushers of all times. Henry wanted to be a Cowboy and visited them last summer in camp, and the Cowboys didn't offer him a position. THAT WAS A HUGE OVERSIGHT by the Cowboys, and Henry had fun yesterday proving that to them.

The Cowboys are on a learning curve. The Coaches and Players need to learn how to beat other teams by learning their strengths and weaknesses- and knowing their own.

They'll figure it out. Trust me.

Last edited:
I posted what the statement was.
The FBI said “What struck former President Trump in the ear was a bullet, whether whole or fragmented into smaller pieces, fired from the deceased subject’s rifle”.

Due to the shock wave a bullet causes as it passes, I'm inclined to think it was a bullet fragment since the wound was minor and there was no other damage. None of Trump's teleprompters were hit, at least the glass part. With several shots being fired, no doubt some hitting the stage and equipment, there would be bullet fragments and ricochets.

I remember when the attending doctors gave a press conference about Trump's treatment. That is done when presidents and candidates are sick or injured. Oh wait, there was none. That went the way of Trump's physicals. Trump jas so much to hide.
what relevance does that have to do with the near miss? or are you jumping conspiracy theory trampoline to say that it's all made up?

And deservingly so! LOL! Stupid people need to be shot in the head!

Stick with the Cowboys, as the Cowboys and San Fran will make their comebacks soon enough!

The Baltimore Ravens are the most under rated team in the NFL. And the Cowboys did not prepare for Jackson or Henry. Those guys are two of the league's leading rushers of all times. Henry wanted to be a Cowboy and visited them last summer in camp, and the Cowboys didn't offer him a position. THAT WAS A HUGE OVERSIGHT by the Cowboys, and Henry had fun yesterday proving that to them.

The Cowboys are on a learning curve. The Coaches and Players need to learn how to beat other teams by learning their strengths and weaknesses- and knowing their own.

They'll figure it out. Trust me.
Yesterday was rough for me The Cowboys got stomped and so did the Texans and the eagles barely pulled off a win. Oh well there is always next week. :dunno:

what relevance does that have to do with the near miss? or are you jumping conspiracy theory trampoline to say that it's all made up?
Trump should be treated like any other politician. He always gets special treatment. The doctors should have given a presser. Why did Trump stop them? Why did Trump refuse to show his physical results? These are the things voters should have.

Yesterday was rough for me The Cowboys got stomped and so did the Texans and the eagles barely pulled off a win. Oh well there is always next week. :dunno:
It is tough to win every game in the NFL, in fact, it's hard enough to just win one game!

Most especially, if you are a premier team. The better your team gets, the better teams will get it up to beat you.

Just look at how hard it was for the Chiefs to win their last 3 games- when everyone is learning how to play them.

It is hard for teams to stay healthy in this league too. Teams will keep getting better, but injuries are going to hurt their success in winning sooner than later.

Had, our best WR not fumbled on the 5 yard line yesterday, and not dropped 3 catchable passes, and penalized for not getting set twice, and then threw a Sissy-fit on the sideline and got so mad he couldn't even play at his own level, the Cowboys could have won yesterday.

If the Cowboys hadn't blown both 2-point conversions, they would have won yesterday.

The Cowboys make stupid mistakes, get penalized, and ruin their own chances to make first downs.

The Cowboys beat themselves yesterday. Yesterday's gone, gotta get ready for Thursday night- and the NY Giants will be coming off of a nice convincing win and we have to play them in their house.

So CeCe better grow up fast, get over yesterday, and get ready for the Giants!

Trump should be treated like any other politician. He always gets special treatment. The doctors should have given a presser. Why did Trump stop them? Why did Trump refuse to show his physical results? These are the things voters should have.
1. if by 'special treatment', you mean he's constantly persecuted by democrats, I agree.
2. I do agree that a presser should have been given, but it's my belief that because the secret service screwed up so badly, they wanted as little attention as possible.

Back