Trump not actually struck by a bullet?

He's definitely got the money to hire crisis actors to stage a fake assassination attempt. I doubt though if it could be kept quiet for very long. It's weird that both would-be assassins were Republicans.
I really do not believe that the assassination attempt was a fake. I believe the Boy that was shot, had a Death Wish, and his true motives were 3-fold. He wanted to go down in history as the one who sacrificed himself and saved the world from Donald Trump, and he wanted to impress everyone that had previously rejected him in some way, and he wanted his Father to grieve his death and blame himself for his death as if to say, "Dad, you are responsible for this, because you put Donald Trump above ME, your own Son, and so this is what you get- No more Son- and no more Donald Trump.

I believe that his father was one of these Nuts that praised and worshiped Donald Trump beyond reason, and defended him in every way beyond reason and became impossible to communicate or reason with.

And I believe that the son and his mother were punished or mistreated in some way, if they spoke up to the Dad in any way, to speak negatively of Donald Trump in any way, in attempts to try and REASON and tell the TRUTH about Donald Trump.

So the son felt helpless, and saw how impossible his dad was to reason with, and saw how cruel and unreasonable his father was to his mother and him and the boy rebelled against his father! The Boy loved his mother, did not like the way his Father Treated his Mother or him, and learned to hate his father about it.

So this kid crafted this plan, and carried it out, to meet all of his objectives, retaliate against his father, and become a hero to all of his peers that had rejected him, and just quite possibly to retaliate against his mother that refused to leave the father over his unreasonableness and cruelty he was causing in the family- ALL BECAUSE OF DONALD TRUMP!

This is what I truly believe what happened!

So now all the maga fools will admit their Russia, Russia, Russia response to the clear FBI reports proved what Russia was doing to help trump cheat in American elections?

And now you accept FBI reports?

Or just the ones you like?
You expose right wing stupidity every time you pick and choose facts you will accept

Just like you believe right wing media even after their lies are exposed by our system

Back