Trump not actually struck by a bullet?

One thing that I have been puzzled by, is the innocent victim in the bleachers almost directly behind Trump several bleachers back.

That trajectory doesn't really match that of the shot that clipped Trump's ear.

So, I wish someone would explain this to the public.
I’d love to see a diagram of the shots fired. These assassination attempts are weird and we have very few facts on the first attempt and it’s been months. The shooter died, so no trial, no need for facts to come out, or so it seems.

A better question is, why is the Secret Service so inept?

I suggest we will find the Secret Service knew many hours before Trump's supposed "sudden decision" that he was going to play golf at that course on that day.
Who is the leaker in the FL attempt?
Any of the same staffers on security for the first attempt?
The drones with IR must still be in the shop.
Who left cocaine in the WH?
Who planted the J6 pipe bombs?

Heels UP Harris government at work.
What a fucking joke.

Reactions: TOP
I’d love to see a diagram of the shots fired. These assassination attempts are weird and we have very few facts on the first attempt and it’s been months. The shooter died, so no trial, no need for facts to come out, or so it seems.
Yes, and Donnie' bizzarre behavior just after he was shot, standing up and exposing his own fat ass all the way to the car, shouting FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!, giving thumbs ups, and demanding the SS get his shoe. Donnie's own behavior looked all too rehearsed to me.

I know this sounds weird, but yes, Donnie's behavior looked like it was well rehearsed, and the whole incident looked more like a publicity stunt than an assassination attempt.

And I could say the same thing about the 2nd attempt- even more so!

A better question is, why is the Secret Service so inept?

I suggest we will find the Secret Service knew many hours before Trump's supposed "sudden decision" that he was going to play golf at that course on that day.
Who is the leaker in the FL attempt?
Any of the same staffers on security for the first attempt?
The drones with IR must still be in the shop.
Who left cocaine in the WH?
Who planted the J6 pipe bombs?

Heels UP Harris government at work.
What a fucking joke.
^^^
More proof Legina hates the US government and seeks to see it overthrown.

Legina is an enemy of the Constitution.

Are YOU loosing it like Trump is?
Who said anything about " Trump planned it"?
Fredo loses it to everyone except Jew-hating white supremacists. He's a really fucked up dude. Which is why he'll make a good patsy for a WS militia.

He's irrational. I doubt you'll ever a receive a rational reply, but I keep hoping he has people who love and care for him. There's a handful or so of JPP members with similar levels of severe mental illness.

Was it really a bullet from an AR? Is that possible without more damage?

Im not a ballistics expert, but the FBI has them.
They do indeed. And this is what the FBI said about it:

"There is "absolutely no doubt" that Donald J. Trump was hit by a bullet...

Yes, and Donnie' bizzarre behavior just after he was shot, standing up and exposing his own fat ass all the way to the car, shouting FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!, giving thumbs ups, and demanding the SS get his shoe. Donnie's own behavior looked all too rehearsed to me.

I know this sounds weird, but yes, Donnie's behavior looked like it was well rehearsed, and the whole incident looked more like a publicity stunt than an assassination attempt.

And I could say the same thing about the 2nd attempt- even more so!
That is right it sounds weird. You are aware one person was killed and two were critically wounded but Trump planned for that to happen? How long have you been a conspiracy theorist? How do you feel about us landing on the moon? Was that shot on a sound stage?

:facepalm:

they didn't?

nice reading skills there.
I suggest Mr. Tiny Penis is overwhelmed with drugs and china Virus jabs. Add to that an individual so infected With TDS that his ability to think clearly is nearly impossible.
Someone tell him a bullet our of the barrel of an AR15 does not just fragment mid -air
I loved this part of your link. Thank you, sir! :thup:
The continued cleanup comes after FBI Director Christopher Wray suggested last week that the former president could have been hit by shrapnel, prompting GOP anger.
Mr. Tiny Penis, Christopher Wray? :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

I suggest Mr. Tiny Penis is overwhelmed with drugs and china Virus jabs. Add to that an individual so infected With TDS that his ability to think clearly is nearly impossible.
Someone tell him a bullet our of the barrel of an AR15 does not just fragment mid -air

Mr. Tiny Penis, Christopher Wray? :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
You're free to suggest anything you like, Legina. The fact you've proved yourself a pussified piece of shit poster is beyond dispute. All you and I are discussing is just how big of a turdish human being your really are.

If you were less fucked up, you'd know that bullets fragment from hitting something such as a section of the stage, equipment on the stage, a piece of cable, anything.

The fact you spread hate against the US government, including the Trump appointee to the FBI, is another reason why I think you are just a bitter and cowardly piece of shit example of a human being, Legina.

Unless you change your ways, your family and your caretakers alike are better off without you.

Back