trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

If any of you sniveling rightards had any loyalty toward Millie, you would let him know how his surrender to hide-from cowardice has left him the only one unaware of why everyone is laughing at his gutlessness.

Perhaps, as liberals we are supposed to be nice and consider the feelings of the natives we are going to devour.

But then they turned out to be such assholes. Fuck 'em.

Okay, then. See you Monday. In the meantime keep foremost in your tiny minds nobody asked your permission to be here, victims.

Millie believes any fellatio other than self-fellatio is a sin. I don't understand the pro-creative aspects of his belief in that regard, but I'm sure he has a pamphlet that explains it.

Now, the next time one of you rightard sissies thinks about using hide-from, consider the clever that Millie never gets to see.

Millie believes any fellatio other than self-fellatio is a sin. I don't understand the pro-creative aspects of his belief in that regard, but I'm sure he has a pamphlet that explains it.

Now, the next time one of you rightard sissies thinks about using hide-from, consider the clever that Millie never gets to see.

Until Millie removes the "n00bs" from iggy the "kick me" and "ignore me" signs on his back remain.

The Orange SHITHEAD wasting more taxpayer dollars.

Flew with Zsa Zsa (who obviously can't wait to get the fuck out of that marriage) and Biff, (who's going to grow up to be another ASSHOLE named Twump...You can just TELL) to NJ yesterday, and today he is FLYING BACK to DC to give another shitty speech to any RUBE in attendance.

Why couldn't he just wait until his shitty speech was over and fly to NJ ONCE.

This SCUMBAG burns TAX DOLLARS like they were going out of style.

Got it.....couldn't find a pm button for you.

Click on LV's username right next to one of his posts, and find the "Private Message" entry in the pop-up menu. Or, click on "Notifications" at the top of the page - in case there is no notification the menu changes to "Inbox". Klick on that and find all the tools and links to write PMs in the menu to the left. Or, near the top left, click on "Private Messages" (under "Forum").

Click on LV's username right next to one of his posts, and find the "Private Message" entry in the pop-up menu. Or, click on "Notifications" at the top of the page - in case there is no notification the menu changes to "Inbox". Klick on that and find all the tools and links to write PMs in the menu to the left. Or, near the top left, click on "Private Messages" (under "Forum").

Thanks....I see it now.....

Back