trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

To be discovered having sex in an office would be a sacking offence for most people, especially in a PC obsessed country like the US.

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top

Not exactly......

No one "discovered" them doing so.....it was "discovered" consequent to some rather shameful behavior by Starr & Company....

Then Starr went to Baylor.....the rest is history.

Not exactly......

No one "discovered" them doing so.....it was "discovered" consequent to some rather shameful behavior by Starr & Company....

Then Starr went to Baylor.....the rest is history.
So they weren't discovered in flagrante delicto but subsequently. If they were hauled up in front of HR and they lied about having multiple BJs in a work environment how long do you think they'd last?

So they weren't discovered in flagrante delicto but subsequently. If they were hauled up in front of HR and they lied about having multiple BJs in a work environment how long do you think they'd last?

Millie believes any fellatio other than self-fellatio is a sin. I don't understand the pro-creative aspects of his belief in that regard, but I'm sure he has a pamphlet that explains it.

Now, the next time one of you rightard sissies thinks about using hide-from, consider the clever that Millie never gets to see.

If you are denying your posts, then you are as far gone as some of the other conservative posters there, the ones that put you on ignore because they think you are one post away from needing to be carted away, think.

You are lying again......I have never put anyone on Ignore.....do you address your god with that forked tongue?

Depends on their title.........always has.....

Had Starr not threatened to go after members of Monica's family, this would have remained rumor.

Back