trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

You pummel no one. Worse, you've made yourself easily ignored and a caricature of the opposite of what you appear to espouse.

you just cant bring your self to discuss the real facts huh

instead you attack me for USING FACTS

why do you hate facts and talk fishing on a site and a thread about politics

move on dick breath

this site is for people who discuss FACTS about politics NOT FISHING

that is the title of the thread

the name of the fucking site is JUST PLAIN POLITICS

fuck you very much divertabot

that is the title of the thread

the name of the fucking site is JUST PLAIN POLITICS

fuck you very much divertabot

It's been very rewarding reading you. Here, pull my finger.

Over the past two decades, an immense amount of journalistic energy was spent exploring the right-wing media ecosystem—from talk radio, to Fox News, to Breitbart and beyond—and documenting its growing influence on mainstream GOP politics. This turned out to be a worthy and prescient pursuit, and if any doubt remains about that, I’d present “President Donald Trump” as Exhibit A. While serious Republicans in the political class spent years scoffing at the “entertainers” and “provocateurs” on the supposedly powerless fringe, the denizens of the fever swamp were busy taking over the party.

from your link jizz slurper

anyone who would come to a site like this in this time in history and then do nothing but gossip and talk fishing is someone who trys to cover and divert for evil

no quater for you here

Over the past two decades, an immense amount of journalistic energy was spent exploring the right-wing media ecosystem—from talk radio, to Fox News, to Breitbart and beyond—and documenting its growing influence on mainstream GOP politics. This turned out to be a worthy and prescient pursuit, and if any doubt remains about that, I’d present “President Donald Trump” as Exhibit A. While serious Republicans in the political class spent years scoffing at the “entertainers” and “provocateurs” on the supposedly powerless fringe, the denizens of the fever swamp were busy taking over the party.

from your link jizz slurper

Breitbart did much of the fact checking on that CNN fake news article that got three CNNers sacked, eve.

anyone who would come to a site like this in this time in history and then do nothing but gossip and talk fishing is someone who trys to cover and divert for evil

no quater for you here

I'm convinced it's you who's a Russian spammer, trying to make anti-trumpies look bad. I might give you a couple more posts before I put you on ignore. We'll see.

Buh bye.

I SHOW THAT THE RIGHT CHEATED AND YOU ARE SO PETTY YOU CLAIM IM THE RUSSIAN

YEAH YOUR A PUTIN BUTTHOLE DWELLER

Back