trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

Sorry. After seeing you post dozens of pictures of crying babies instead of displaying the ability to converse rationally, I put you on ignore. At this point if you want me to believe you have something worthwhile to say, you'll have to stop you attacking, whining and complaining and demonstrate your own rationality.

Have at it.

And Yowsa goes way back with us. He's predicted quite a lot of stupid shit, especially economic idiocies. You'll do him no favors to ask about it.

you dont have to out them on ignore

Pummel them with facts

its the ONLY way

So you are saying the actual tax bite per paying citizen is irrelevant. Got it! No wonder you're a leftard.

No. I'm saying your comments are only to flame, not to understand or elevate worthwhile dialog. Engaging pinheads is what's pointless and irrelevant.

Let it sink in...

You need to clean up your act if you want me to take you seriously. Getting rid of the extraneous tagline bullshit would be included in that.

you shitting on me for giving facts

only assholes hate facts

you seek to be my enemy

see how that works out for you shit bag

you dont have to out them on ignore

Pummel them with facts

its the ONLY way

I've used ignore on one poster once in twenty years of playing on political forums. I did it for awhile to the ChlamydiaBear Aussie who followed us here. Before you judge others for ignoring SPRAYIT, however, you might see what you think after a month of being subjected to his repetitive clichés, inane pictures (when he figures out how to do images), and self-fellating declarations of what a MightyMouth he is. Pummel him with facts? If facts somehow penetrate his Reality Denial force field, they roll off of his protective scales like droplets of pride. You are looking at an entirely new species of needy tick here.

the latvian election was fucked by Putin and russian

ITS A FACT

accept facts

I have filled this thread with those facts

what do people gain by hating FACTS

protecting fucking lies is what they are trying to gain

FACTS are the heros in this world

fight them and you fight me

GET IT

http://articles.latimes.com/1986-10-...onal-committee

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down'
October 25, 1986|From the Washington Post

NEWARK, N.J. — A Republican National Committee official calculated that a so-called ballot security program in Louisiana "could keep the black vote down considerably," according to documents released in federal court Friday.
The documents and court hearing were the latest developments in a controversy over the GOP's ballot program that Democrats maintain is aimed at reducing minority turnout. The Republicans say the program's sole purpose is to purge ineligible voters from voting roles.
In an Aug. 13 memo the court made public Friday, Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:
"I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."

Unseals Document
She said in the memorandum that the program had been approved by Gregory Graves, deputy political director of the National Republican Senatorial Committee.
The document, called Exhibit 13, was unsealed by U.S. District Judge Dickinson R. Debevoise when lawyers for the Democratic National Committee said it was needed to question Wolfe.
Wolfe testified that she wrote about the possibility of keeping the black vote down to remind Griffith that there "might be a political situation he might want to consider. . . . I wanted him to be aware of the political considerations."
The Democrats are suing the Republican Party for $10 million, charging that the Republican National Committee ballot security programs--a method of assuring that voters reside at their listed addresses--violated a 1981 consent agreement signed by both parties.
Under the agreement, the Republican committee would "refrain from undertaking any ballot security activities in polling places or election districts where the racial composition of such districts is a factor."
Debevoise refused to issue a restraining order requiring the GOP to stop all similar activity.
Accepts Lawyers' Word
The judge said he accepted the word of Republican lawyers who told him all ballot security programs have been stopped, including an effort the Democrats say singled out predominantly black and Latino precincts in Pontiac, Mich.
In testimony Friday, Mark Braden, the Republican National Committee's chief counsel and the organizer of the ballot security program, said he repeatedly sought to make it clear to subordinates that "race was a factor that could not be used. I would instill the fear of God in them. . . . I'm not an idiot, this is a big press issue, and it's a big legal issue."
The committee's ballot security program was conducted in Louisiana, Indiana and Missouri. Before it became controversial, GOP political strategists said they planned to use it in other states.
'Insidious Scheme'
Louisiana state District Court Judge Richard E. Lee issued an injunction against the program on Oct. 14. In his order, Lee said: "This was an insidious scheme by the Republican Party to remove blacks from the voting roles."

LOL

Just bought a place in in Richmond and shopping for another nearby on water. You ever go fishing?

fuck you evil ass miner

you dont seek to protect this country

you seek to help us be fucked by the russians

go fishing and leave this site

Back