trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

Build a better mousetrap ... and abandoned rats will come running. Some good locals dropping in and some Deplorable squawkers, as well.
Yeah. I scrolled through pages at random. The number of posts from the usual suspects claiming they wont post here is amusing

I like green and red chilis, especially green one. I put them in my boiled pinto beans. Speaking of which, I need to remember to buy some pinto beans this week. Normally, I boil them with bacon, but I'm thinking I might get a can of spam for this time. Fry up some slices and throw them in the pot toward the end. Yum. Been thinking of trying to make some fry bread so I can make Navajo tacos. Other local Indians call them something else. I forget what. Just throw some pinto beans in on a chunk of fry bread with lettuce, tomato, cheese and whatnot. Damn good.

My last wife made really good fry bread. Did not compensate sufficiently for other deficiencies, though. Daughter makes good fry bread, but she's an east coast elitist these days. She'll be here in a couple of weeks, though. That's why I bought the Nats tickets. Maybe, then ...

DDyGNSRUMAAZY4c.jpg:large

Probably on his way to losing the majority in Congress, and giving Democrats campaign fodder in all of their local/state races as well.

I'm actually just hoping you'll cut & paste "is that another prediction?" again.

Other than "history" what else ya got to go on to stake that claim?

What is the democrat party doing other than fanning the flames of violence leading to the assault of GOP congressman?

You notice that Trumps tweet about Mika got more coverage than your fellow democrat shooting a Congressman?

Just sayin

What is the democrat party doing other than fanning the flames of violence leading to the assault of GOP congressman?

You notice that Trumps tweet about Mika got more coverage than your fellow democrat shooting a Congressman?

Just sayin

What exactly ARE you saying by that?

Just sayin

Well, it seems pretty much anything a Dem does inspires a fit of victim-wannabe in your herd. Reaching for dishonesty about coverage quantity to justify it seems a bit desperate though, doncha think? And, I'm sure you would have come up with just as much outrage over the trump fluffing terrorist in Quebec City or the many other Deplorable jihadists who've murdered innocents, but you probably didn't hear about them on the places where you go to find out what you think.

I was disappointed with the Bob Dylan concert last night, although my three guests said they enjoyed it.
There were not enough of his original songs on the menu, and they were treated in such a way as to be unrecognizable until half-way through.
I do not not recommend the show.
YMMV.

Well, it seems pretty much anything a Dem does inspires a fit of victim-wannabe in your herd. Reaching for dishonesty about coverage quantity to justify it seems a bit desperate though, doncha think? And, I'm sure you would have come up with just as much outrage over the trump fluffing terrorist in Quebec City or the many other Deplorable jihadists who've murdered innocents, but you probably didn't hear about them on the places where you go to find out what you think.

Alice is not your regular reich wing wanker......check out the list of people she preemptively bans from her threads......

what a f...ing yoni.....

I was disappointed with the Bob Dylan concert last night, although my three guests said they enjoyed it.
There were not enough of his original songs on the menu, and they were treated in such a way as to be unrecognizable until half-way through.
I do not not recommend the show.
YMMV.

I defended Bob winning the Nobel. That said, I haven't liked much of anything he's done in years.

Alice is not your regular reich wing wanker......check out the list of people she preemptively bans from her threads......

what a f...ing yoni.....

Yeah, I saw and commented on that somewhere. Wacko tolerates no buffering in the mainlining of his programming. Comes across as a tweaker. Probably a Midwestern trump groupie.

If you ever got anything you wouldn't be the unvarnished imbecile you are.
Risk takers

Independent power producer AES Southland in 2012 proposed replacing an aging facility there [Redondo Beach] with a new one. The estimated cost: $250 million to $275 million, an amount that customers would pay off with higher electricity bills.

A March 2017 state report showed why critics are confident that the area will be fine without a new plant: The need for power from Redondo Beach’s existing four natural gas units has been so low, the state found, that the units have operated at less than 5% of their capacity during the last four years.

http://www.latimes.com/projects/la-fi-electricity-solar/

Risk takers

Independent power producer AES Southland in 2012 proposed replacing an aging facility there [Redondo Beach] with a new one. The estimated cost: $250 million to $275 million, an amount that customers would pay off with higher electricity bills.

A March 2017 state report showed why critics are confident that the area will be fine without a new plant: The need for power from Redondo Beach’s existing four natural gas units has been so low, the state found, that the units have operated at less than 5% of their capacity during the last four years.

One of the things neo-paleo-conservatives like best about "states' rights" is that local legislators are so much cheaper to buy than are federal ones.

Risk takers

Good to see ya

http://articles.latimes.com/1986-10-...onal-committee

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down'
October 25, 1986|From the Washington Post

NEWARK, N.J. — A Republican National Committee official calculated that a so-called ballot security program in Louisiana "could keep the black vote down considerably," according to documents released in federal court Friday.
The documents and court hearing were the latest developments in a controversy over the GOP's ballot program that Democrats maintain is aimed at reducing minority turnout. The Republicans say the program's sole purpose is to purge ineligible voters from voting roles.
In an Aug. 13 memo the court made public Friday, Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:
"I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."

Just so I have this right ... a govt program intended to purge voter rolls of ineligible voters would have an adverse effect on the black vote?

Why is that?

One of the things neo-paleo-conservatives like best about "states' rights" is that local legislators are so much cheaper to buy than are federal ones.

If it were not for states rights there Mr. Tavy, the state of Colorado would not be smokin and tokin it up. For revenue. Just pointing that out.

Back