trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

Really? You'd think somebody with an "honours" degree in chemistry that did not require a pretentious British spelling could afford a computer, instead of posting simpering snottiness from the phone mommy bought him.

I am British, you dozy drunken twat!!

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

I am British, you dozy twat!!

Well, you thought posing such would impress, but then you squeaked about "community colleges."

Mighta fooled a fellow rightard, though, especially if they also were such economic feebs they couldn't afford a computer, either.

Well, you thought posing such would impress, but then you squeaked about "community colleges."

Mighta fooled a fellow rightard, though, especially if they also were such economic feebs they couldn't afford a computer, either.
That's because I am in Ireland for a long weekend.

That's because I am in Ireland for a long weekend.

Yeah, I suppose that explains how you are British and talking about community colleges and not a teenie bopper proud of his phone mommy, I mean "mater," bought him.

Sent from a computer I could afford to buy.

I'd ask you to point to one of the supposed three - I posted graphs and Nobel economists in abundance. Rightard feeb posted an opinion from a place called "shmoops" that offered to pay teachers for making students subscribe to their propaganda.

Bottom line, you can see why the squealing piglet is so desperately threatened.

He's probably a communist teacher.

So that's all you got? You call yourself truth detector, yet post nothing but insults?

I don't argue with idiots; I point at them and laugh.

funny-animation-need-attention.gif

Seems like we did a forum with this format years ago. As my 5 year old granddaughter would say, "It's very old fashioned."

Oh well.

Here's a decent quote --

"Trump has been ruled by compulsions, obsessions and vindictiveness, expressed nearly daily on Twitter. He has demonstrated an egotism that borders on solipsism. His political skills as president have been close to nonexistent. His White House is divided, incompetent and chaotic, and key administration jobs remain unfilled. His legislative agenda has gone nowhere. He has told constant, childish, refuted, uncorrected lies, and demanded and habituated deception among his underlings. He has humiliated and undercut his staff while requiring and rewarding flattery. He has promoted self-serving conspiracy theories. He has displayed pathetic, even frightening, ignorance on policy matters foreign and domestic. He has inflicted his ethically challenged associates on the nation. He is dead to the poetry of language and to the nobility of the political enterprise, viewing politics as conquest rather than as service."
Such is the verdict of Michael Gerson, writing in the Washington Post. He is not some liberal critic but a proud Republican who was a top aide to President George W. Bush. Needless to say he is not a fan of Donald Trump, but neither does he support Democratic policies. His point is that no good will come to the GOP from its complicity with Donald Trump, because we are on a dangerous path with no clear end game.
His column is worth reading in full.

Another massive pile of whiny bile; you leftTards are quite full of it. I'm guessing you're another unemployed loser.

yoda.jpg

"Climate realist" Is this another instance where conservatives have redefined a word in order to make a non existent point?

Like, 'realist' = 'denier'?

As opposed to warming alarmists who stupidly think glaciers haven't been receding for millions of years? Dolt.

Back