trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

Bloody hell, the mangy mongoose has found a new friend in the resident board lunatic, a match made in heaven.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

Evince?

Seems a smart feller/lass.

Seems somebody who could afford a computer.

Seems somebody a trailer-trash nitwit trying to pass for white would logically resent.

Yet I was the one that went to university and graduated with a honours degree in chemistry whilst you dropped out of community college. Dan Hicks is ok but that's about it.

sure you did internets warrior

hey Arizona used to be a sweet state back before all the cali republican rejects moved there

Don't Callifornicate Arizona.

Actually, Arizona was born with a Wobbly (make a good avatar, he said as an inside joke) heritage. So hard left, Taft tried to revoke our statehood. Inbred mid-western feebs who retired here on the strength of union wages and pensions and then tried to pull the ladder up after their selfish, wrinkled asses put us behind the rightard cactus curtain. Times, they are a-changing, though.

With all them smarts, did you conclude that The Orange Grifter was suited to be POTUS?

I sent you an email regarding July to which you did not respond. I will be done tonight before you can deal with that, but since you brought it up, you might wanta respond as to plans and timing.

Yet I was the one that went to university and graduated with a honours degree in chemistry whilst you dropped out of community college. Dan Hicks is ok but that's about it.

Really? You'd think somebody with an "honours" degree in chemistry that did not require a pretentious British spelling could afford a computer, instead of posting simpering snottiness from the phone mommy bought him.

Don't Callifornicate Arizona.

Actually, Arizona was born with a Wobbly (make a good avatar, he said as an inside joke) heritage. So hard left, Taft tried to revoke our statehood. Inbred mid-western feebs who retired here on the strength of union wages and pensions and then tried to pull the ladder up after their selfish, wrinkled asses put us behind the rightard cactus curtain. Times, they are a-changing, though.

yeap it used to be pretty sweet and wild there

sorry for the flood of unreasonable assholes from my lovely state.

I have to admit I'm glad they are not here anymore.

glad to know it was not just our old tards that invaded

makes me fell less quilty for messing up your government

Back