trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

you mean denying things like it's happening now just like it did 150k years ago?........

Hey dumbshit, the scientists have determined that it is a fact that man is causing global warming now. That doesn't change if Triceritop's turds did it 100 million years ago also.
There are a lot of things that man causes now that other events caused before. Man causes extinctions now. Do you think that because extinctions happened naturally before that exonerates man or disproves causation?
Do you believe man went to the moon? Do you not believe that because impact craters show meteors also went to the moon?

The ONLY difference between my examples and climate change is that we do not perceive the causation because we do not know what the fuck it is all about other than conceptually. But climate scientists do.

And they all agree. Who do you think you are to doubt them? You think your epochal meme is sufficient basis?

If anybody here has ever used a canoe/kayak caddy and had it work well, could you please remember to point out to me when I'm here how you do it?

I used a rotory hammer in concrete to hang some home depot dohickeys (sp) inside my garage and that works for kayaks and bikes to I can still park cars.

Very stream on consciousness request. What should I have for lunch?

I used a rotory hammer in concrete to hang some home depot dohickeys (sp) inside my garage and that works for kayaks and bikes to I can still park cars.

Very stream on consciousness request. What should I have for lunch?

I had Progresso Southwestern Zesty Vegetable soup with club crackers, but I'm not one to impose my values on others.

I am talking about a two-wheeled contraption to which one can strap a kayak in order to wheel it along over some distance to get the water. I'm think of camping up at nice little trout lake in the mountains that is fished better from a kayak than from shore. That requires transporting the kayak about a hundred yards over level terrain. It would be a lot easier if I could throw my tackle box, poles, and stuff in the kayak and then just pull it there like a wagon. Unfortunately, I have not figured out how to strap my boat to the caddy in a way so that I don't have to redo it every twenty or thirty yards.

Now tomorrow, I'm thinking of calling my brother to see if he wants to walk up the Verde River to a fishing hole where I've never caught anything. Well, I caught trout there, after they've been stocked in the winter to give the locals trout to catch. Unfortunately, stocked trout in what is essentially a warm river even in the winter gives you a fish that tastes like and has the consistency of mashed potatoes. I like fishing for carp, more on that in a minute, and I use corn for them. Trout can't resist it. Pretty much every time you catch a trout on bait you have killed it. Not that big a deal since they will be dead in a few weeks anyway - river isn't suitable for trout - but still it feels wasteful.

Anyway, I will be fishing for bass, catfish, and carp. So hot now that the bass and probably catfish are taking siestas soon after first light, and I don't want to get up that early, or at last light which interferes with my supper plans. Carp, however, will often bite at any time. I don't eat 'em, but a seven to twenty pound carp is a lot of fun to catch. And, they are tough enough that they can survive the ordeal of getting caught. My dad would always throw them up on the bank, because they cause problems for the more preferable game fish. I decided after awhile, though, that no matter how many carp I killed it didn't seem to make a difference. Now, I throw them back and feel better about the karma I am surfing.

Oh yeah, trump and those so damn dumb they still believe in the ham-fisted con man are cowardly bigots and generally obnoxious assholes.

I had Progresso Southwestern Zesty Vegetable soup with club crackers, but I'm not one to impose my values on others.

I am talking about a two-wheeled contraption to which one can strap a kayak in order to wheel it along over some distance to get the water. I'm think of camping up at nice little trout lake in the mountains that is fished better from a kayak than from shore. That requires transporting the kayak about a hundred yards over level terrain. It would be a lot easier if I could throw my tackle box, poles, and stuff in the kayak and then just pull it there like a wagon. Unfortunately, I have not figured out how to strap my boat to the caddy in a way so that I don't have to redo it every twenty or thirty yards.

Just put the poles and tackle in the kayak and carry it. 100 yards isn't worth buy a caddy. A kayak is made for ez portage and is about 50 lbs. Laden it will be 60 tops. Use the 300 buck you save to buy a fixed blade knife from Buck or LL Beane and a jaunty hat.

Just put the poles and tackle in the kayak and carry it. 100 yards isn't worth buy a caddy. A kayak is made for ez portage and is about 50 lbs. Laden it will be 60 tops. Use the 300 buck you save to buy a fixed blade knife from Buck or LL Beane and a jaunty hat.

A caddy cost me $25 bucks. At sixty-five years old it is a bit much for me to carry a kayak over distances, and impossible to get overhead to carry right-side up and full of equipment. And, why do it, anyway, if there is an easier way. And, I have a buck knife and a floppy hat I got from Walmart.

Yesterday we went to a crafts fare and left without any. One vendor was selling all kinds of knives with Damascus steel blades. The blades were beautiful, full of swirls, 60 layers. However, they were very heavy. I wouldn't want to carry one. I wouldn't want to use the chef's knife.

Yesterday we went to a crafts fare and left without any. One vendor was selling all kinds of knives with Damascus steel blades. The blades were beautiful, full of swirls, 60 layers. However, they were very heavy. I wouldn't want to carry one. I wouldn't want to use the chef's knife.

Left my lock blade knife on a stump at my last campsite. Just bought an old-fashioned, folding (Buck) pocket knife to replace it.

Yeah, thanks, but I know that. This forum's is the same software we used to have at the place before the last we infested. I had hoped it evolved a bit more since, but no luck. There isn't a setting that alerts you that I quoted your posting, and so you'll have to find this answer (in case you're interested) under tons of muck shoveled in here by the Postmodern one. And the list of entries of groans and thanks under "settings" doesn't provide a snippet of the posting, therefore it isn't immediately clear which posting was groaned at unless you follow the link. That's a bit cumbersome, and wastes a lot of bandwidth.

Otherwise, the place provides for your preferred prey in exorbitant numbers, so I guess you're happy with it? You'll have to follow them around, though, since not that many seem to peek in here.

Hey, great to see you here. That handle is a minor work of art.

Concur 147% about the lack of an alerts feature like the one we are used to. Various other nits as well, but that's a big one.

Just got back from a trip to Michigan to visit our son. He seems to be getting serious about a certain girl up there, so we thought we should drive up and meet her. Very pleasant young lady. Thinks Trump is a world-historical tragedy, of course.

Carried bucks for years. Good blades. Got a spyderco folder about 5 years ago. Cannot break it.

They hold an edge well. I trapped foxes for a winter once, living in a cabin in the mountains. I used the old single, lock-blade Buck knife for all my skinning.

Oh, for my fellow immigrants. I've found that you if pick two or three other threads and click on "new posts," this place is plenty active. Also, for those who prefer more substance, there is a sub-forum for that. One can wander back and forth.

I had an LL Beane fixed blade with a a leather sheath for the belt. I took it on a fishing trip and accidentally carried that on board right through customs with my tackle. Can't believe they didn't catch it in the xray. :palm:So I left it with a friend at the upper sac river because I wasn't going to take it on intentionally.
I took it by mistake, but my god, it was a 6 inch fixed blade in an 8 inch small fabric shoulder fishing tackle box. Way to go, bleary eyes TSA.

Its best to have a fixed blade on the belt without the safety snap, in case I need to repel some Republicans.

Back