trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

Hey, great to see you here. That handle is a minor work of art.

Concur 147% about the lack of an alerts feature like the one we are used to. Various other nits as well, but that's a big one.

Just got back from a trip to Michigan to visit our son. He seems to be getting serious about a certain girl up there, so we thought we should drive up and meet her. Very pleasant young lady. Thinks Trump is a world-historical tragedy, of course.

Thanks. Had a problem signing up, and needed a work-around, but I made it.

So, what's wrong with your son? For, the last persons I wanted around when serious about a girl were mom and dad. ;)

You're serious aren't you?

It's pretty sad when not only can you not comprehend what I wrote, but you don't even understand your own words.

I can see why you focus exclusively on insulting others, rather than attempting to make a point. Sorry I bothered to reply. My bad, eh?

Dear asshat; I never take morons like you seriously. I merely point at them and laugh. :rofl2:

You haven't read the article, and you cannot understand what science in the field of climate has accomplished over the last almost two centuries, but you postulate they had to be personally present to figure it out, with supreme confidence.

Nicely done, "Truth Detector".

I don't need to read an article that attempts to argue that MAN has caused the planet to warm; it's an asinine and farcical proposition intended for gullible morons on the left.

That stated; I am all eyes and ears for when the idiots who make this claim try to explain the warming and freezing periods of the past long before man ever walked the planet or invented the gasoline engine.

Dunce.

Owl'd is perfectly capable of responding, but the geographical facts of the matter suggest that he may have already retired.

I don't need to read an article that attempts to argue that MAN has caused the planet to warm; it's an asinine and farcical proposition intended for gullible morons on the left.
And yet well over 99% of active (as in, publishing in peer-reviewed journals) climate scientists subscribe to this proposition.

How do you explain that? Can you point to any even remotely similar situation--in which over 99% of the scientists in a given field support a theory that is or was absurd on its face?

That stated; I am all eyes and ears for when the idiots who make this claim try to explain the warming and freezing periods of the past long before man ever walked the planet or invented the gasoline engine.

Hard to believe you're serious here.

You really want to argue that because humans have changed the climate through their actions in the most recent decades, they must therefore have been responsible for ALL past changes in climate?

Owl'd is perfectly capable of responding, but the geographical facts of the matter suggest that he may have already retired.

And yet well over 99% of active (as in, publishing in peer-reviewed journals) climate scientists subscribe to this proposition.

How do you explain that? Can you point to any even remotely similar situation--in which over 99% of the scientists in a given field support a theory that is or was absurd on its face?

Hard to believe you're serious here.

You really want to argue that because humans have changed the climate through their actions in the most recent decades, they must therefore have been responsible for ALL past changes in climate?

I used to be a climaphobe. Then I learned not to fear change. This is nature's way of clearing the human population. Out of this struggle will emerge a stronger, more weather-resistant humankind.

Thanks. Had a problem signing up, and needed a work-around, but I made it.

So, what's wrong with your son? For, the last persons I wanted around when serious about a girl were mom and dad. ;)

There are different kinds of serious...this kind of serious, we suspected, might be the kind that culminates in an announcement and a ring...but who knows......

We were hoping to make a side trip to the bicycle museum in New Bremen, Ohio, which, as I think I told you some time ago, we once visited very briefly:

http://www.bicyclemuseum.com/

Ended up skipping it, too far off our route.

This is nature's way of clearing the human population. Out of this struggle will emerge a stronger, more weather-resistant humankind.

It's not "nature's way"...we're doing it to ourselves....

11,000 years of stable climate, in the period known as the Holocene...and now we humans are bringing it to an end.

And, there is no reason to think any survivors will be more "weather-resistant"...indeed, there is no guarantee that there will be any survivors

bbl, prolly

It's not "nature's way"...we're doing it to ourselves....

11,000 years of stable climate, in the period known as the Holocene...and now we humans are bringing it to an end.

And, there is no reason to think any survivors will be more "weather-resistant"...indeed, there is no guarantee that there will be any survivors

bbl, prolly

We are part of nature.

I used to be a climaphobe. Then I learned not to fear change. This is nature's way of clearing the human population. Out of this struggle will emerge a stronger, more weather-resistant humankind.

Wisdom from generations of inbreeding and nutritional deficiency.

Here is a practice tip, the humor exists in the conflict. A Nazi sounding like one is neither funny nor instructive. Trying acting like a good human, that might be amusing.

Get it? 🙄

Wisdom from generations of inbreeding and nutritional deficiency.

Here is a practice tip, the humor exists in the conflict. A Nazi sounding like one is neither funny nor instructive. Trying acting like a good human, that might be amusing.

Get it? ��

Hey I've been visited by the virtue god. Even threw in the nazis. 900 babies chopped to smithereens today in America alone, Dr. Mengele.

Back