trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

The one we fled has accumulated 35000 posts since May 1 of this year.

So what's your guess?

Wow, that's almost as many as the one by a welfare fraud child abusing republican psychologist whose thesis was Palestinian children were legitimate military targets exempt from War crimes violations if they were murdered.

19437592_1895023073841995_4646087380661754411_n.jpg

The one we fled has accumulated 35000 posts since May 1 of this year.

So what's your guess?

The highest post count that I saw at the old place was 327,000. Maybe that wasn't the highest.

Pretty sure we went way past 500,000 at the place before that, though.

As for NYT, GUT, who knows.

...actually, FreeRad might know. He needs to be told about this place. Anyone have his e-mail addy?

The next time some trump-fluffing parrot starts squawking about Regressive accomplishments under the buffoon:

Donors to GOP: No cash until action on health care, taxes

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (AP) — At least one influential donor has informed congressional Republicans that the "Dallas piggy bank" is closed until he sees major action on health care and taxes.
Texas-based donor Doug Deason has already refused to host a fundraiser for two members of Congress and informed House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., his checkbook is closed as well.
"Get Obamacare repealed and replaced, get tax reform passed," Deason said in a pointed message to GOP leaders. "You control the Senate. You control the House. You have the presidency. There's no reason you can't get this done. Get it done and we'll open it back up."
Indeed, there was a sense of frustration and urgency inside the private receptions and closed-door briefings at the Koch brothers' donor retreat this weekend in Colorado Springs, where the billionaire conservatives and their chief lieutenants warned of a rapidly shrinking window to push their agenda through Congress and get legislation to President Donald Trump to sign into law.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/koch-urg...fears-closing-window-075811642--election.html
Is this bribery?

Damn. I guess at some point we are gonna hafta involve Doris.

And Doris being Doris, she will notify the two idiots in FL.

Oh well.

Damn. I guess at some point we are gonna hafta involve Doris.

And Doris being Doris, she will notify the two idiots in FL.

Oh well.

I have not yet informed any of the rightards. Keep thinking I'll tell yowsa; I like that looney. Doris wouldn't be terrible. Maybe, I'll tell her the next time I see her.

Well, I haven't really explored the editing features of this place. Lessee....

...dammit. Mulligan

truth_4.jpg

Attachments

• groundhog-CC.jpg
    groundhog-CC.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I have not yet informed any of the rightards. Keep thinking I'll tell yowsa; I like that looney. Doris wouldn't be terrible. Maybe, I'll tell her the next time I see her.
Of course Doris herself is not terrible. She's a decent person, although confused about some matters, and way too willing to overlook e.g. the virulent racism of Flash et al.

Yowsa, yowsa....we all joke about how the guy is insane, but he is not. In all honesty, what he is, is far and away the most dishonest human being any of us have ever met. About some issues, anyways. Politics.

Step just outside of politics, and he's a normal guy.

Oliver Sacks, RIP, might've learned a lot from yowsa........

actually the scientific theory of greenhouse gases is that they increase the impact of the sun's rays on our environment.....if you've expanded its scope to claim that global warming "MUST HAPPEN" because of green house gases then you've changed it from science to political activism.......
The greenhouse gas theory says increased greenhouse gases must make the globe warmer than it would otherwise be. That's what the theory means, ffs. I understand your invincible ignorance cannot process that.

so the ice is melting, the Russians are coming, we're all doomed lololololol

anything else you want us to know lolololol
I wouldn't mind if you knew the way scientific consensus worked but I can see that is beyond rightard dumb fuck invincible ignorance.

this one started 120k years ago.......the warming phase began 15-20k years ago........was it the internal combustion engine?......

Really? If it had........... kept up the current rate.......... of temperature increase of around 1 °C/century........... we'd now have a........... temperature of ...........several thousand degrees. Not that it ...........would make any difference to your ability to s..........pew irrelevant factoids. But how come........... you don't post data backing...........up your silly shit?

If anybody here has ever used a canoe/kayak caddy and had it work well, could you please remember to point out to me when I'm here how you do it?

I made one with bicycle wheels for a Canadian canoe, just out of bits and pieces. Big wheels are good for rough ground.

I don't need to read an article that attempts to argue that MAN has caused the planet to warm; it's an asinine and farcical proposition intended for gullible morons on the left.

That stated; I am all eyes and ears for when the idiots who make this claim try to explain the warming and freezing periods of the past long before man ever walked the planet or invented the gasoline engine.

Dunce.
Gods. As though man can't start forest fires or cause erosion because they happen in nature.

As though man didn't acidify rain nor cause an ozone layer hole. From where do these rightard dumb fucks get their logic? Walmart?

Last edited:
Oh, it's fastenings that are the problem. Have you tried something like truck straps you can crank tight and lock?

614-1-x6-ratchet-strap-with-s-hooks-motorcycle-tie-down-straps_1_640.jpg

Back