trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

Not it's an observation. Just because you are creaming your jeans over the Midwitch Cuckoos doesn't mean we have to, Grind has been amazingly quiet do far.

Sent from my iPhone 25S Turbo
I don't wear jeans, and it's a bitching session to anyone you think you can turn against these new posters, it's hilarious how much they frustrate you.

yes I did.......thank your for noticing.......however, you are wrong when you claim it showed rates of warming which are any slower than what we are experiencing......if you bother to look it is obvious that the current cycle is the one slower.......
You unbelievably.......... denying rightard dumb fuck. We are......... currently warming at a rate greater than..........10 °C/1000 years.

Fig.A2.jpg
http://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/graphs_v3/

Nowhere in the stupid.......... graph you posted is warming shown.......... at that rate. Apart from which we.......... are talking global warming while you.......... provide irrelevant local data.

tempplot5.jpg

I don't wear jeans, and it's a bitching session to anyone you think you can turn against these new posters, it's hilarious how much they frustrate you.
No I know you don't wear jeans, your figure is far too matronly these days. I didn't mean it literally anyway as well you know.

Other people can do what they like, I think they are a bunch of whinging cunts but it's up to others to decide. I have put them all on ignore anyway, so that's me done. Seems to me that you are missing the suckee fuckee so much you are desperate to replace her with surrogates, now that is hilarious. Is it time for another PM written in fluent Anglo Saxon?

They are just a bunch of fucking cuckoos and pretty obnoxious ones at that. All the cunts have done since they've been here is bitch and moan.

Ah, self awareness is not your friend I see.

Sent from a desktop with software I can control.

see again....note the thickness of the red at the left of the graph.......this reveals the slowing I refer to....
Nowhere........... does it show.......... a rate of warming equal .................to 10 °C/1000............... years as well as being ..........local not..........global data............ What is it ...........with this invincible ................denial?

Last edited:
They are just a bunch of fucking cuckoos and pretty obnoxious ones at that. All the cunts have done since they've been here is bitch and moan. We have enough of those already, I have several of them on ignore already as I don't have the patience or fortitude to read their incessant whining.

That one's a fast learner, BTW. Took just three of my replies to him to land me an honorary place on his "no christmas card for you, asshole" list. And I had - honestly - flashed my moral superiority card just a tiny bit, turning his dumping on "snowflake arseholes" against him.

I thought we decided the greenhouse effect was a misleading analogy 20 pages ago lol?

And what is this eternal thread all about? Is this a safe space for liberal newbies? An intellectual kiddie pool?

"Greenhouse effect" captures the essence of what happens in the earth's atmosphere in the presence of greenhouse gases, even if the "analogy" - if one wants to call it that - is far from perfect. That, BTW, is true for very many analogies, even while they capture a relevant aspect to be explained or exemplified.

This thread is, for you, what you make of it. Banter, or talk politics, or vent, or give it your intellectual best, it's your call, mate. The elves running this place give us a lot of leeway, thankfully, so let's use it to the best of our abilities, always aware that our every utterance primarily shines a bright light on our own selves.

Oh, if at all possible, bitching and moaning about that which you can't change is so obviously pointless as to be best avoided. Just saying...

You unbelievably.......... denying rightard dumb fuck. We are......... currently warming at a rate greater than..........10 °C/1000 years.

View attachment 4323
http://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/graphs_v3/

Nowhere in the stupid.......... graph you posted is warming shown.......... at that rate. Apart from which we.......... are talking global warming while you.......... provide irrelevant local data.

View attachment 4322

you realize your entire graph falls within .01% of the thick red blob on the left edge of my graph, right?.......

That's hard to trump in terms of egocentric stupidity.

Starts out with a simpleton's tale about what you "learned".

Then you declare your car and the coal-fired power-plant that provide for your comfortable life part of "nature", and celebrate her for "clearing the human population" by the hundreds of millions, predominantly elsewhere - all the while whining about women's reproductive self-determination. That's stupid beyond belief.

And it's being topped off with an emerging "more weather-resistant humankind". Humans used to survive temperatures from -50 to +50°C. You'd probably whine all day in case the temperature in your home differed more than a few degrees from "room temperature", and all the while you ignorantly and jubilantly head towards a future earth populated by jellyfish and cockroaches once we've sent the ecosystems we don't understand, but rely on for our survival, collapsing.

Yeah, you used to be a "climaphobe". Then you learned how to be knowledge-phobic, thinking-phobic, honesty-phobic, and debate-phobic, deciding you got yours, and let nature clear the human population.

You know, simp, there's an overwhelming amount of readily accessible information out there. There really is no excuse these days to rely on your extensive, infantile navel-gazing while formulating the malodorous turds you excrete.

Well said.

No I know you don't wear jeans, your figure is far too matronly these days. I didn't mean it literally anyway as well you know.

Other people can do what they like, I think they are a bunch of whinging cunts but it's up to others to decide. I have put them all on ignore anyway, so that's me done. Seems to me that you are missing the suckee fuckee so much you are desperate to replace her with surrogates, now that is hilarious. Is it time for another PM written in fluent Anglo Saxon?

Why are you here whining about the "whinging cunts" in a thread started by a "whinging cunt"? I'm not saying you should leave, but you sound rather silly whining about it.

Nowhere........... does it show.......... a rate of warming equal .................to 10 °C/1000............... years as well as being ..........local not..........global data............ What is it ...........with this invincible ................denial?

temps are there but.....CO2 concentration too....do ppmV mean something?......where....what would the present 409ppm suggest?....to a denialist?.....

temps are there but.....CO2 concentration too....do ppmV mean something?......where....what would the present 409ppm suggest?....to a denialist?.....
You wouldn't go round presumably calling Jews Kikes, well I assume so leastways, yet seem very comfortable calling climate sceptics denialists, with the obvious allusion to Holocaust denial.

You wouldn't go round presumably calling Jews Kikes, well I assume so leastways, yet seem very comfortable calling climate sceptics denialists, with the obvious allusion to Holocaust denial.

What? You don't believe there's a climate?

Back