trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

Walked away from a bunch of whimpering crybabies.
They sound like excellent judges of character to me. If you lot are so bloody clever why don't you just start up your own forum and then you can engage in circle jerking all day long?

Sent from my iPhone 25S Turbo

What I find hilarious is that not one of "the science isn't settled" knotheads we've been hearing from for years has demonstrated they understand the greenhouse effect.

Even that stupid, racist piece of shit who claimed to teach a college course on energy.

Doesn't matter, X.O., once you've been informed you're religiously opposed to X, understanding X is redundant.

Just saw a reference to a new world survey. Only 22% of furriners have confidence in trump's leadership. The only two countries where has good numbers are Israel and ... RUSSIA.

Good thing trump is fixing all that world stature we lost under Obama.

What I find hilarious is that not one of "the science isn't settled" knotheads we've been hearing from for years has demonstrated they understand the greenhouse effect.

Even that stupid, racist piece of shit who claimed to teach a college course on energy.
Seeing as you are having trouble understanding it, here is the BBC Bytesize children's section to help you.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebi...way/energy_resources/global_warmingrev1.shtml

Yes I am sure that Freeman Dyson the world's greatest living theoretical physicist, and contemporary of Einstein at Princeton, has never heard of the Keeling Curve!! Or indeed Ivar Geaever, Nobel prize winner for physics come to that. Can you send me your email address so that I can tell them how to contact you with this vital new information?

If they had proof the Keeling Curve was inconsequential, everyone would already know about it. That's why I asked you-- to see your reaction.

Your little jig to dance away from the question was silly.

Just saw a reference to a new world survey. Only 22% of furriners have confidence in trump's leadership. The only two countries where has good numbers are Israel and ... RUSSIA.

Good thing trump is fixing all that world stature we lost under Obama.

Not surprising.

What are you, yet another retired history teacher?

There you go.

Yes, I'm a retired teacher. I wear a white lab coat and hold a folder labeled, "PROOF POSITIVE" and a clip board that clearly states, "You Don't Know Enough."

That's why I ask you questions, I'm trying to help you learn.

Am I misremembering, or was there an Eberhard, or was it Eberhad, on the NYT forum, some 13-14 years ago?

He used it before that even. I recall posting with Narcissio for at least 8 years before he remembered who I was. Shorty Long only read and believed what he wanted.

Hasn't changed.

What are you, yet another retired history teacher?

The opinions of individual scientists are themselves not relevant. There is always dissent in science. Always.

ALWAYS.

What matters is consensus, if there is same.

And WRT climate change, there is very, very strong consensus.

Consensus is a constitutive principle of science. Without broad consensus, there is no science.

There you go.

Yes, I'm a retired teacher. I wear a white lab coat and hold a folder labeled, "PROOF POSITIVE" and a clip board that clearly states, "You Don't Know Enough."

That's why I ask you questions, I'm trying to help you learn.
Yes you have the hectoring manner of a teacher alright. Point of information, I spent enough years in university chemistry labs so spare me your condescension.

He used it before that even. I recall posting with Narcissio for at least 8 years before he remembered who I was. Shorty Long only read and believed what he wanted.

Hasn't changed.

Before I go, though....

Did you use the handle RoyalCoachman back then? Or was that someone else?

Trying to make connections..........

bbl

Back