trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

The opinions of individual scientists are themselves not relevant. There is always dissent in science. Always.

ALWAYS.

What matters is consensus, if there is same.

And WRT climate change, there is very, very strong consensus.

Consensus is a constitutive principle of science. Without broad consensus, there is no science.
Yes well Richard Feynman made a very fine speech on Cargo Cult Science back in 1974. It is truly tragic that he died too soon, he would have made short work of the likes of Michael Mann, Gavin Schmidt and James Hansen.

Sent from my iPhone 25S Turbo

Yes you have the hectoring manner of a teacher alright. Point of information, I spent enough years in university chemistry labs so spare me your condescension.

Should you decide to make statements you're willing to substantiate rather than suggestions of assertions that mean nearly nothing, you'll begin communicating.

Feel free to give it a try.

Should you decide to make statements you're willing to substantiate rather than suggestions of assertions that mean nearly nothing, you'll begin communicating.

Feel free to give it a try.
If you choose to use the search facility you find literally hundreds of threads that I've started it or contributed to, I believe the onus is on you to get up to speed.

Last edited:
Yes well Richard Feynman made a very fine speech on Cargo Cult Science back in 1974. It is truly tragic that he died too soon, he would have made short work of the likes of Michael Mann, Gavin Schmidt and James Hansen.

Check, challenge....Shirley you jest.

If you choose to use the search facility you find literally hundreds of threads that I've started it contributed to, I believe the onus is on you to get up to speed.

Yet you reply with a suggestion of assertions with some nebulous unsubstantiated meaning. Why do you do that?

Why are you here whining about the "whinging cunts" in a thread started by a "whinging cunt"? I'm not saying you should leave, but you sound rather silly whining about it.

by the way "whinging" is actually the way they spell whining in England........just like they mis-spell other words like colour and honour.......

I've forgotten what the "Eberhard" reference is about. Rings a bell, but ...

You people need to be more gentle with the locals. Milagro has been threatening to run away and hide since yesterday and now ... the ... empty ... hiss-and-spitter ... Prophet is ... threatening to ... form a ... runaway posse.
what's there to run from.....

Yet you reply with a suggestion of assertions with some nebulous unsubstantiated meaning. Why do you do that?
Listen mate, let's get something clear from the outset. I don't really want to have much to do with you as I already detect that you wish to generate more heat than light. I might be more inclined to do so if you wound your neck in and cut out the condescending crap.

it seems to be a recurring theme in their history.....
The mangy mongoose is a retired history teacher so at least it should be well documented. They seem terrified to reveal the forum that they fled from, probably shit scared that we will try to check their alibis.

Last edited:
Back