trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

Looking at the previous page, I see the Deplorables here also share the need to cuddle up and soothe each other with mutual grooming over how the latest liberal to wound them never said anything of substance at all and is really just stupid and how they don't think they should talk to that person in the hallway anymore or invite them to their slumber party or ...

Looking at the previous page, I see the Deplorables here also share the need to cuddle up and soothe each other with mutual grooming over how the latest liberal to wound them never said anything of substance at all and is really just stupid and how they don't think they should talk to that person in the hallway anymore or invite them to their slumber party or ...

The mommy pheromones.

Of course you don't you weren't even here ffs. If you want to defend the psycho and be her Sir Galahad then go ahead. We've had years and years of the dozy bint's craziness and you been here all of one day!!

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

Then why don't you come up with a better example than another one that makes you look stupid? She, apparently, needs no help.

Read the footnote at the end of the article and then apologise ffs. i deliberately posted that article hoping you might read it but alas not to be obviously.

Are you yet another ignorant Septic?

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

Seriously? You actually think that collection of discombobulated, hair-brained thoughts and equivocations actually mean something? FFS! Sure, it agrees with your claim of who he is, but thinking it proves anything else is foolish. His bona fides from MIT are questionable say colleagues.

[FONT=&quot]"As [Lindzen's] colleagues at MIT in the Program in Atmospheres, Oceans and Climate, all of whom are actively involved in understanding climate, we write to make it clear that this is not a view shared by us, or by the overwhelming majority of other scientists who have devoted their professional lives to careful study of climate science," said the March 2 letter, signed by 22 current and retired MIT professors.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The MIT staff addressed specific inaccuracies in Lindzen's letter, including his assertion that "carbon dioxide is not a pollutant."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"The risks to the Earth system associated with increasing levels of carbon dioxide are almost universally agreed by climate scientists to be real ones," they wrote. "These include, but are not limited to, sea level rise, ocean acidification, and increases in extreme flooding and droughts, all with serious consequences for mankind."

https://insideclimatenews.org/news/...l-scientists-richard-lindzen-mit-donald-trump

[/FONT]

Back