Trump pleaded the fifth more than 400 times in fraud deposition

you dems let the clintons separate you from the people.

maga is the only real populist choice.

The Clintons? No, Democrats have been this way since Jackson.

* The people weren't behind stealing indian land, killing the men, and forcing the women and children to march hundreds of miles to be put on reservations.
* The people weren't behind having their gold and silver stolen, to be issued fiat currency.
* The people were not and are not behind the banning and limiting of weapons.
* The people are not behind redefining what 'marriage', 'women', 'man', 'gender', mean.
* The people are not behind schools, film, tv, website, and magazines encouraging young children to mutilate themselves.
* The people are not behind the continual racism and bigotry.
* The people are not behind mask mandates or 'vaccine' mandates or the locking down and destruction of businesses as 'non-essential'.
* The people are not behind censorship in social media.
* The people are not behind mandates of what toilet you can buy, what light bulb you can buy, what car you can buy, what type of energy you can buy, etc.
* The people are not behind government induced shortages such as the gas lines in the mid 70's caused by Carter, or the numerous shortages in products today caused by Biden and the Democrats.
* The people are not behind attacks by the government upon it's own citizens, such as what happened at Waco, TX.
* The people are not behind attacks upon cities by Democrat sanctioned violent factions.
* The people are not behind sexual abuse, whether it's by Clinton abusing interns, Biden being creepy around children, Jackson abusing his own slaves, Kennedy's numerous affairs, etc.

Supporting the Constitution and conservatism is really the 'populist' choice. Today...yes...that's MAGA.

Tariffs are a tax on consumers. That would be Americans. Trump making his crap abroad should tell you something about how he stands on your feared globalism. He is in line with the other greedy owners. Actually, we have over 1250 tariffs. Did Trump install them all?

The hats are made in the SDTC, dumbasss, not China.

not on good produced domestically, neocon anti-human traitor.

that's how business is incentivized to produce domestically.

you may be starting to understand.

the fact remains trump did tariffs, yes, against his own self interest.

i know you luciferians don't get that.

I would love for our domestic politics to become about which party can be the most anti-globalist.

:truestory:

I am the overton window!
:magagrin:

Against his own self interest?? The hats are made in the SDTC. There are no tariffs on goods coming from the SDTC.

The hats are made in the SDTC, dumbasss, not China.

Trump makes a lot more than caps you dumb fuck. Almost all his crap is made as I said. His caps were too until he took heat for it, you stupid lying shit.https://www.ft.com/content/9eb753d8-098a-4c05-af95-0e11fb1607df You are lying again you dumb shit.l
Next time you go to a rally, check out the tags on his merch. Note of course he sells that crap online too and it comes from 3rd world countries. You ignorant asshole.

Trump makes a lot more than caps you dumb fuck. Almost all his crap is made as I said. His caps were too until he took heat for it, you stupid lying shit.https://www.ft.com/content/9eb753d8-098a-4c05-af95-0e11fb1607df You are lying again you dumb shit.l
Next time you go to a rally, check out the tags on his merch. Note of course he sells that crap online too and it comes from 3rd world countries. You ignorant asshole.

and he's still the only one to do meaningful tariffs.

Against his own self interest?? The hats are made in the SDTC. There are no tariffs on goods coming from the SDTC.

Pedo Don had to switch to Canada after being ridiculed for his products being made in the PRC.

The only people I know who use SDTC are Canucks. Are you Canadian, Sybil?

Not "maybe", legal Truth (capital T style).

Trump has been a caricature of a human and childlike in his simplicity all his life, but I doubt you have any actual evidence of criminality.

Evidence of the criminality of Trump is abundant and everywhere. So yeah, we have that.

he only cares about profits for large corporations.

He believes in fascism.

Nordberg??????!? Cares about profit at corporations???????!? Maybe to steal it, or to prevent it as somehow 'evil', yes. That's about it!
Remember he's locked in paradox on this one. He is trying to make two conflicting arguments. He is not being rational.

He does support fascism and communism. You are right about that.

Last edited:
Back