Trump pleaded the fifth more than 400 times in fraud deposition

have you changed your views on globalist fanaticism and sending all the jobs away?

No, I have always been one that wanted our jobs kept here.

do you want border enforcement and enough tariffs to revitalize every american industry?

Tariffs are often more damaging to the consumer than the business. But since I'm more than happy to pay more for goods and services if it keeps more jobs here then I'm all for it. Or maybe just limit the profit companies can take on their products which will keep a lid on the offshoring of jobs.

Do you not know what the word 'evidence' means?

Evidence is not the standard of proof. Evidence is stuff that is SUGGESTIVE or LIKELY and to be considered if it goes to a Court and becomes a 'finding' that you can then call fact.

You have to be a simpleton to think that 'evidence' is not provided when a Judge looks at information and gives his findings on that.

But then none of you seem that smart.

Evidence is not the standard of proof. Evidence is stuff that is SUGGESTIVE or LIKELY and to be considered if it goes to a Court and becomes a 'finding' that you can then call fact.

You have to be a simpleton to think that 'evidence' is not provided when a Judge looks at information and gives his findings on that.

likely?
:magagrin:

You only show how stupid you are by laughing at that.

If there is a murder scene, and amongst what they have is shoe imprints in the dirt that are for a type of shoe and size that you wear and the tread pattern is the same, that makes it LIKELY it is was your shoe. It is not 100% proof but it is evidence they will try to firm up, with other data.

An investigator would say 'we have some evidence pointing to you as the suspect as the shoe is the same size, and make as yours making it likely from you'.

As a dolt you think somehow the word 'likely' there undoes the value of evidence, when evidence itself suggests 'not yet fact' and its only an indication of wrong doing.

Try to be smarter.

You only show how stupid you are by laughing at that.

If there is a murder scene, and amongst what they have is shoe imprints in the dirt that are for a type of shoe and size that you wear and the tread pattern is the same, that makes it LIKELY it is was your shoe. It is not 100% proof but it is evidence they will try to firm up, with other data.

An investigator would say 'we have some evidence pointing to you as the suspect as the shoe is the same size, and make as yours making it likely from you'.

As a dolt you think somehow the word 'likely' there undoes the value of evidence, when evidence itself suggests 'not yet fact' and its only an indication of wrong doing.

Try to be smarter.

:magagrin:

No, I have always been one that wanted our jobs kept here.

Tariffs are often more damaging to the consumer than the business. But since I'm more than happy to pay more for goods and services if it keeps more jobs here then I'm all for it. Or maybe just limit the profit companies can take on their products which will keep a lid on the offshoring of jobs.

Paradox. Which is it, dude?

Sorry, dude. No judge has authority to change the Constitution.
It is not a crime to obstruct a witch hunt by Democrats.

Sorry, dude. No judge has authority to change the Constitution.
It is not a crime to obstruct a witch hunt by Democrats.

Yes it is all just a witch hunt...

Eq_Q8NcWMAID0g_.jpg

... THAT FINDS A FUCKLOAD OF WITCHES!!!!

(but then John Durham is not done yet after over 4 years and longer than the Mueller probe, so i am sure he will get a boat loaf indictments of key Obama and HIllary admin because that is NOT a witch hunt.)

There was no court.

Back