Trump pleaded the fifth more than 400 times in fraud deposition

Nordberg??????!? Cares about profit at corporations???????!? Maybe to steal it, or to prevent it as somehow 'evil', yes. That's about it!
Remember he's locked in paradox on this one. He is trying to make two conflicting arguments. He is not being rational.

He does support fascism and communism. You are right about that.

liberals love globalization now that they see it can destroy the object of their hatred, the american people.

they're globalist corporatists now, like libertarians.

liberals love globalization now that they see it can destroy the object of their hatred, the american people.

they're globalist corporatists now, like libertarians.

I honestly didn't realize Republicans hated business so much. You know that business people drive globalization in order to reduce costs and expand markets, right?

Sure it has been grossly abused and hurts the American people but it also yields cheap goods which Americans love. But at the end of the day it has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with the almighty dolla.

I didn't realize Republicans wanted to create a command economy in which the government dictates to CEO's where they are allowed to do business. Good to know.

I honestly didn't realize Republicans hated business so much. You know that business people drive globalization in order to reduce costs and expand markets, right?

Sure it has been grossly abused and hurts the American people but it also yields cheap goods which Americans love. But at the end of the day it has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with the almighty dolla.

I didn't realize Republicans wanted to create a command economy in which the government dictates to CEO's where they are allowed to do business. Good to know.

business, like all endeavors, needs to be conducted within a framework of other considerations. do you disagree?

we want borders and tariffs, both of them being longstanding rational tools of modernity.

if corporations were people they would be the shittiest people you know.

:truestory:

business, like all endeavors, needs to be conducted within a framework of other considerations. do you disagree?

Totally agree. But my point was that "globalization" isn't just the fault of liberals. It's as much a fault of conservatives as anyone. It is a BUSINESS decision, not a political one. And it is horrible and corrosive to our society. But that's what we value in our economy.

we want borders and tariffs

Most consumers do NOT want tariffs because that increases the price of goods.

, both of them being longstanding rational tools of modernity.

Tarrifs have also lead to some real economic disasters, too.

Waaay beyond the shittiest people you know. They would be, by all intents, psychopaths.

I'm extremely OK if we want to put strong controls on corporations, but that is not going to go over well with most Conservatives and Republicans who will hear echoes of "control economies" like the USSR and China.

we want borders and tariffs, both of them being longstanding rational tools of modernity.

:truestory:

Corporations are made up of people, dude. I guess you never got the memo.

Totally agree. But my point was that "globalization" isn't just the fault of liberals. It's as much a fault of conservatives as anyone. It is a BUSINESS decision, not a political one. And it is horrible and corrosive to our society. But that's what we value in our economy.

Most consumers do NOT want tariffs because that increases the price of goods.

Tarrifs have also lead to some real economic disasters, too.

Waaay beyond the shittiest people you know. They would be, by all intents, psychopaths.

I'm extremely OK if we want to put strong controls on corporations, but that is not going to go over well with most Conservatives and Republicans who will hear echoes of "control economies" like the USSR and China.

yes.

and i used be the most idiotic globalist neocon on the internet.

i've changed. and i'm undoing the harm i did.

why are you still an idiotic neocon?

Corporations are made up of people, dude. I guess you never got the memo.

stoopid point. but thanks for trying.

the government is made up of people too.

corporations are a legal entity separate from the people who work there. that;s the point.

you're blurring what words mean to make your dumb point.

stoopid point. but thanks for trying.
YOUR point. You brought up the subject. You reiterate here, like a moron.
the government is made up of people too.
So?
corporations are a legal entity separate from the people who work there. that;s the point.
That wasn't your point.
you're blurring what words mean to make your dumb point.
THAT was your point. You are describing yourself.

Back